Author Thread
Glynds

View Profile
Is Religion important in a relationship?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 11:11 PM

Thank you for sharing

Glynds

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 11:11 PM

Thanks for sharing your insights...

Glynds

View Profile
Posted : 24 Feb, 2017 02:49 AM

Hello Guys i want to know your point of view " Is religion important in a relationship? thanks

Glynds

View Profile
What stops you from contacting a guy
Posted : 23 Feb, 2017 06:13 AM

Things that stop me contacting the guy : first,lack of communication,both are busy .2nd when im not comfortble

Glynds

View Profile
Asking for my email
Posted : 23 Feb, 2017 03:26 AM

Hello Claus

you had a good profile :) She might want to talk with you in private thats why she ask your email add..for me thats ok..you can even give your skype :) better to see the person who you are talking with...

God bless

Glynds

View Profile
Message many
Posted : 23 Feb, 2017 03:18 AM

Usually only the browser on..but dont be sad they can read your message.Just wait for the right time..patience is virtue:)

Glynds

View Profile
finding true man
Posted : 21 May, 2016 09:09 PM

Hello Sis...Continue on praying God knows your hearts desires...Have faith always..remember the verse matthew 7:7ask and it will be given unto you seek and you will find and knock it shall be open ..thats God promise to his children claim for that and all bountiful blessings come to you...please always look for the brigther side if life...cheers

Glynds

View Profile
Why do you want...
Posted : 21 May, 2016 08:53 PM

We are all Gods creation ..it may differ in beliefs and culture...as human nature with need a man or woman in our life as partner..choosing the right one is quite differrent.some experienced pain and rejection...but dont stop on your journey.have faith theres a gods will for you...joy and happiness is with in your hand...pray for it as what i do...God bless

Glynds

View Profile
she left me ...
Posted : 21 May, 2016 07:25 AM

Adrian i understand what the pain u experienced...but i think the two of you must talk eith each other...find a way that you can locate her...obviously theres a reasons behind and you must have an open heart and mind to listen....pray and ask God guidance..God heals broken heart and restore a new life..God bless u and i pray that all your questions will be answered..

Glynds

View Profile
Is it right thing to ask?
Posted : 20 May, 2016 09:09 PM

For me your question is not offensive nor negative...maybe u can ask to the lady will u like me as a frnd...thats a good start...take your time consider her as one of ur new frnd then things goes smoothly... God bless

Page : 1 2