Author Thread
rumel

View Profile
Free and Open Source Software
Posted : 21 May, 2019 12:42 AM

not much luck. posted that so long ago i forgot this thread existed. i need a nerdgirl in my life.

rumel

View Profile
Vegetarian Health Food and Healthy lifestyle
Posted : 15 May, 2019 12:01 PM

this is more of a cry for people to wake up

and a call for me being in need for recipe refinment

so i have been doing a granola mix for a few years

almonds, dehydrated, bannana, cranberry as a base

that has changed to now include chia, white mulberry, and goji berry(sweet not hot)

went from a bag of shake to a bag of shake with raw honey, then lost the honey and went back into the food processor and made a goo-with-water-stuff, put that onto a dehydrator and walk away with food bar type thingies

i live on the go and can not be bothered with food spoiling, or spilling, or exploding all over me while i am driving.

so what is a benefit that i can throw in here that will help make it a better recipe? eat less and be more satisfied is my goal

i am very carnivorous. like a raging neanderthal carnivore. so non-preservative using jerky links would be REALLY appreciated

rumel

View Profile
Organic foods (non-GMO) and gardening
Posted : 15 May, 2019 12:00 PM

that has changed to now include chia, white mulberry, and goji berry(sweet not hot)

went from a bag of shake to a bag of shake with raw honey, then lost the honey and went back into the food processor and made a goo-with-water-stuff, put that onto a dehydrator and walk away with food bar type thingies

i live on the go and can not be bothered with food spoiling, or spilling, or exploding all over me while i am driving.

so what is a benefit that i can throw in here that will help make it a better recipe? eat less and be more satisfied is my goal

i am very carnivorous. like a raging neanderthal carnivore. so non-preservative using jerky links would be REALLY appreciated

rumel

View Profile
FOOD/RECIPE LOUNGE
Posted : 15 May, 2019 11:58 AM

rumel

View Profile
Free and Open Source Software
Posted : 31 Jan, 2019 06:43 PM

just checking to see if there are any nerds still available for linux talk