Author Thread
Mr_Bink

View Profile
Christian dating sites/fruits of the Spirit
Posted : 27 Sep, 2014 11:16 PM

It's a common thing to come across people who aren't so spiritual via dating sites. Have you sent mail or winked at someone be it male or female when your attraction/advances go without a response of some kind?

Lets be blunt - no one like's rejection but diplomacy can be used . I really wish people who are just seeking adventure or things that are clearly unchrist like find those avenues which suit them.

How you treat people is a clear indicator of your spiritual self.

Guess I'm a black-belt when it comes to that! :laugh:

whats your perspective/experience?

Mr_Bink

View Profile
Did Scientists Create Life?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2014 12:12 AM

God created science. There is an author or source to all things. If you follow the evidence, it will eventually lead you to a belief in a Creator.

On a personal note, I think science was created so that our quest for a creator had to start somewhere and I believe it was God who knew how curious we can be. So he opened the heavens up and allowed us to pursue him to come to the conclusion how very special we are in the universe(s)/Heavens.

One theory just this past year 2014 how the known universe expanded in the blink of an eye. Now that goes hand and hand with creation book of Genesis.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/apr/26/universe.particlephysics

Mr_Bink

View Profile
What Is Backsliding, And Are You Doing It?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2014 12:13 PM

In my years of study the bible reveals Jesus over and over again. Backsliding can be equated with everyone. By the Law we are to be judged. And speaking in Tongues isn't something everyone will be able to do. Tongues was given to spread the gospel. Its not a prereq to enter the kingdom of God.

Getting back to the Law - No one can stand up to the Law so when one backslides as people might say. It's a high probability most will over and over again. See, the LAW is meant to slay us. To remind us that no matter how far we go in life or in spirit we are flesh for through our minds eye and mouth we sin against the law. To say otherwise is to think we are perfect in Gods sight.

The good news is Christ came with a way out. Unfortunately the reality is as we repent we also backslide at some point. Repentance takes practice, it takes the carpenters hands to smash us and mold us over and over again until we become his finished product.

Mr_Bink

View Profile
Mr Bink
Posted : 26 Sep, 2014 11:51 AM

Names Ed aka Mr Bink..I had no clue what to place as a name and my mind was a blank..but Mr Blank wasn't appealing to me. It was actually supposed to be Mr Blink but the typo king struck again! :laugh:

I'm pretty much an open book. I'm originally from NYC, bounced around here and there in my adolescents until I ended up in the Sunny state. grew up Catholic, was a Buddhist for three years and now a Christian. I work with handicapped kids at a local High School. Any questions or even prayers ..what have you, I'm open. God Bless!

~Ed aka The typo king