Join CDFFJoin the largest Christian dating service & send/receive unlimited messages for FREE
Author Thread
superdave2020^

View Profile
I need honest Christian Based Critique of my profile.
Posted : 18 Sep, 2017 08:53 PM

Ryan just post what you feel. Remember you are in competition with the other guys. The man who cares less what other people think wins. Cowboy up Ryan!!

superdave2020^

View Profile
Why are guys answering questions to the girls?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 08:42 PM

Otis grow up and stop being a wimp.

superdave2020^

View Profile
Would you date a Christian transgender Girl?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2017 07:00 PM

Don't be unequally yoked. That is your answer. If for some reason you don't agree take it up with God. It's his words!!

superdave2020^

View Profile
will I find someone who will love me and embrace my kids?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2017 09:48 AM

Not always a good thing for men to take on a family. It takes a few years to know someone good enough to even embrace a woman. Just because a woman says she is a christian doesn't really mean anything. Too many scams out there looking for a sugar daddy.

superdave2020^

View Profile
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 16 Jun, 2017 09:44 AM

Stay local. Meet them within 20 miles you are better off. Lots of scammers on thos site.

superdave2020^

View Profile
International Relationships
Posted : 11 Jun, 2017 05:53 AM

If you can't find someone local international will probably not work either. All I find are women that want a free trip to the USA.

superdave2020^

View Profile
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 11 Jun, 2017 05:46 AM

Before hiking any distance make sure you are in good physical shape. Mountain trails are great. Try short hiking first like a mile in and a mile out. Can increase after a few 1 miles. These are great ways to shed fat fast. Good luck

superdave2020^

View Profile
Are decent normal women still active on this site?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2017 10:14 PM

There are women on here that are scams. They are looking for younger men, but try to hide the fact. I also found that many women up here think just because we are christians we should over look them being obese or near it. Good luck