Author Thread
jason18

View Profile
Seeking 35-50+ woman/mom to ask some questions...
Posted : 20 Jun, 2016 10:49 PM

This is not easy to post in a public forum...but at 19 there is no older women I personally know to talk to about this.

I am hoping to find just one woman 35+ in age to help me better understand myself, feelings, thoughts, etc. I am NOT interested in meeting you or having sex with you...this is finding a woman for advice. I am really struggling in wanting to have sex with an older woman, a Mom at my church...but it's like in my mind, like a fantasy, not a reality. I want to maintain being a virgin, but it's honestly hard to do. So now that I've totally humiliated and embarrassed myself ...hoping there is just one of you out there willing to counsel me.

If you feel the urge to hate me, tell me I am going to hell, or just in general, a horrible person I understand your feelings. I am not here to upset you, if I have I am sorry.

Jason

jason18

View Profile
Seeking advice from Mom/Older woman 35+
Posted : 13 Feb, 2015 08:32 AM

Hi, my name is Jason and I am 18 years old and seeking the advice and help from a Mom or older woman.

I would like to find a woman to be friends with online and share my thoughts and feelings with. I am a virgin and love the Lord, and do not plan on having sex until marriage.

Around the age of 14 I begin to have different thoughts and feelings towards older women...my Mom, her friends and my older female teachers. It was like all of a sudden I noticed women totally different. The girls my age that I have dated, I end up liking their Mom's more than them...I have never told a woman my true thoughts, but just keep it to myself.

I hope to find someone that can help me to better understand my feelings and ask and answer questions. I really hope I can find an older woman to date someday, and that can teach me. There is lots more, but I prefer to share that in private with you.

Thanks for listening...if you think you can help and would like to chat or be friends...please send me a message.

God bless you,

Jason