- United States
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Mixed Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- New Covenant Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Want Children
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Student/Behavioral Health Aide
A tribute to my faith: I am the girl who raises her hands and sings during praise and worship. The one who cries when she thinks about the love, beauty, and might of Christ. The one who shouts "Amen!" during a powerful sermon! My stepfather comes from a family of ministers, and I have been raised to be intimate with God. I talk to Him when I'm in the car. I blast Jesus music when I'm in the shower. I have several Bible studies every week. To say that I am in love would be an understatement. And it is this that I want to share with my partner.
Here are some random facts about me:
1. As stated above, I'm completely in love with Christ! And I'm looking for a relationship centered around Him. That's the only way to do it! I strive to be a Proverbs 31 woman.
2. I am against premarital sex, as well as any kind of sexual touching.
3. I drink very rarely and in small amounts. I have never been drunk. I prefer to be in possession of my faculties. With that being said, I'm not into partying either.
4. I'm absolutely captivated by the countryside, and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I just love nature and being outside! When I was a kid, I spent most of my free time at the lake stealing fish from other people's traps or climbing trees.
5. I LOVE animals! In fact, I plan on having my future house classify as a small zoo! :D
6. While I'm not into sports, I will participate to the best of my ability!
7. I am currently on a weight loss journey. While I'm not horribly overweight, I do have some to lose, and I'm actively working on getting myself in shape! :) If you can't appreciate me in this state, it's your loss.
8. I'm a terrible cook (which is a sad thing to admit)! And it's not because someone always did it for me. It's because my parents wouldn't let me touch the stove! I'm actually able to practice where I live now.
9. Daddy Long-Leg spiders scare me!
10. I love music. Country, Christian, and Techno are big ones for me. Britt Nicole, Newsboys, and Tobymac are some of my favorite artists.
11. I'm a very kind person. I'm also very emotionally wired. I'm not afraid to cry, and I like that about myself. In addition, I'm a very affectionate person, and I need that affection returned in a relationship. I can't stand it when men say "You should know I love you."! Don't get me wrong, I'm not materialistic in ANY sense of the word. I prefer jeans and tees. I like small things like poems, hand-written letters, flowers, etc.
12. I have my personal struggles, just like any person does. The biggest ones that I face right now are PTSD, OCD, and anxiety. I don't get angry. I have involuntary flashbacks, and I get scared more easily than the average person. But, through it all, Jesus is my rock and I know that I can always lean on Him.
13. I prefer to use proper grammar instead of slang like "brb".
14. I have two cats. Asher and Thor. I call them my children. That's how dear they are to me :)
15. I don't like mushrooms. Mushrooms are fungus. Fungus is NOT food!
16. I also like anime and manga. ;)
17. I'm a female gamer! I love my old PS2 games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X and X-2. I still have my Sega Genesis :) Old gaming systems are AMAZING! I still enjoy classic Mario and Donkey Kong too! I also love computer games. Sims, Guild Wars, WOW, Skyrim, a pretty wide variety :D
18. LOTR is amazing! :P
19. I have tattoos AND piercings.
20. I typically don't respond to single-worded messages. PLEASE put some thought into what you have to say. :P
Questions? Ask!! :D