- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- An Evangelical Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- IT Engineer
- Computing, Cinema, Walking
- About Me
- I am a BBC (British Born Chinese) and my ethnic tongue is Cantonese (but that does not gauge how well I speak it!). I would ideally like to meet other BBCs, but this is not essential. I am also under the impression there are very few single, female, Christian, BBCs out there... :rolleyes:
- First Date
- Somewhere quiet in a public place, such as a restaurant or a park. I don't like noisy bars or night clubs with loud music as this hinders conversation. I also like smoke free environments - even outdoors!
She would have to be a Christian - surprised?? :laugh:
I would like to meet someone who I can speak to openly and honestly about her spiritual life. I would also like to share fellowship with her on a one-to-one basis.
My Christian life was very shallow: I was just going to Church on Sundays and coming home. At the time, I thought it was good enough for being a Christian and God never crossed my mind on any other day.
Religion taught me that God was in Heaven and we were down here. But somehow, I knew that something was missing in my life: Christ!
Christ is more than dead religion - He lives in me! (Galatians 2:20)
I no longer have to strive or strain in my own efforts to obtain His salvation! He is life and beyond what my mind can comprehend.
He is so rich - He is so full! He can fulfil all my needs! I am becoming more aware of His presence in my life daily, not just on Sundays!
Christ Vs The Paradox
The paradox of our time is that we have more conveniences
--> But less time
--> But less common sense
--> But less judgement
--> But fewer solutions
We have increased our possessions
--> But reduced our values
We have learned to make a living
--> But not a life
We have been all the way to the moon [and back]
--> But still don't know our next-door neighbour
We've conquered outer space
--> But not inner space
We've cleaned up our air
--> But polluted our souls
These are the times of tall men
--> And short characters
--> And shallow relationships
A time when there is much in the showroom windows
--> But nothing on the stockroom floor
If you continue to live by the world, you will always be affected by The Paradox.
But CHRIST LIVETH IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY! (Colossians 1:27)
He has overcome the world! (John 16:33)
It is because of Him living in you that you will overcome the world (1 John 5:4-5), and will no longer be victims of The Paradox.
- Account Settings (To message GeoNETrix you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 18 to 39.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 4 members favorites lists