Kiel30

Hello

Gender
Male | 33
Country
United States
City
Highland
State
Illinois
Height
5'6"
Last Login Date
Click here to learn more
Age
33
Eye Color
Grey
Body Type
Athletic
Hair Color
Mixed Color
Ethnicity
Caucasian
Denomination
Protestant
Looking For
A Long Term Relationship
Church Name
N/A
Church Attendance
Once or Twice a month
Church Raised In
Evangelical
Do you drink?
Often(>3 Times/Week)
Smoker
No
Willing to relocate?
Possibly, who knows
Marital Status
Single
Do you have children?
No
Do you want children?
Undecided/Open
Education Level
Some College
My Profession
Manufacturing
Interests
Dogs, movies, and outdoor activities.
About Me
Im laid back 90% of the time. The other 10% probably means Im trying something new. I tend to talk a lot when Im nervous, dont talk at all when Im off, and ask questions about others when Im comfortable. I love dogs, allergic to cats, but prefer larger breeds of dog if asked.
First Date
Dinner for introduction, movie to chill out.
Account Settings (To message Kiel30 you must meet the following criteria.)

Any Age.
Appears on 1 members favorites lists

Send an abuse report regarding Kiel30's Language, Images or other account details

If you suspect this member is a SCAMMER or is being deceitful PLEASE CLICK HERE and let us know so that we can check them out