- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Mixed Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Barcelona Road Baptist Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Southern Baptist
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Want Children
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Graphic Artist
- My tastes vary from time to time, but overall I'm into lots of things. I like to travel and explore, read when I get the chance, watch tv, hang out with friends, cooking, baking, DIYing, drawing and doodling, etc.
- About Me
Hi, my name is Christie. I am hopeful and am looking forward to potentially finding that special someone. I would like to get to know someone who's kind, patient, understanding, and has a great sense of humor. Honesty and knowing how to respect boundaries is a must. Also, I'm allergic to cats. Don't get me wrong, I like cats, but my body doesn't seem to care for them so much. So due to my allergies, I would prefer no cats. Sorry. :(
Little bits about me:
- I'm originally from Garland, Texas and I moved to Arkansas with my family when I was 12. I wouldn't consider myself to be a city girl, but I wouldn't consider myself to be a country girl either. I'm just somewhere in between. I know I don't like near to complete isolation for really long periods of time. I like the idea of having neighbors nearby and not being too far away from town.
- My natural hair color is somewhere between dirty/dark blonde and light brown. However I've been playing around with coloring my hair since the beginning of 2017. Currently, I'm giving my hair a break for a year to let my natural color grow out. (I'm doing it for a potential family reunion.) Afterwards, I'll probably go back to dying it again.
- I've been going to Baptist/Southern Baptist churches regularly most of my life. But I have visited an Assembly of God, a Methodist, and even a Pentecostal church. Half of the weddings I've been to have been at Catholic churches. There are things that I like and can appreciate and respect of many denominations, so that's why I labeled myself on here as "Non-Denominational." Honestly though, I just consider myself to be simply Christian.
- In regards to children, if you are looking to have a "quiver full" with someone, I am NOT your gal! I would like to have at least one child of my own. However, I feel that two is the perfect number. One child per hand, and one child per parent. I grew up as an only child and I always thought that it would've been nice to have a sibling. I would consider a third child if he/she was by way of adoption.
- I have been divorced since April 2016. I know that this is awkward for some because it says that divorce is a sin in the Bible. That's completely understandable. However, and correct me if I'm wrong (with proof via verse address), I believe that it also says that if one commits adultery, then the spouse that had been cheated on can get remarried. I was cheated on and he eventually left me for that person (my replacement). I have zero contact and (thankfully) no kids with him. If you still feel uncomfortable, I still completely understand.
I'm looking to get into a relationship that will eventually lead to a good, strong, and healty marriage. I am not interested if you are still married or if you are separated. (Separated is still technically married. Besides, people change their mind and things could potentially still work out, and then there's also the rebound factor... I just rather stay away from all of that.) You must be single or divorced. I am somewhat open to dating a fellow divorcee with a child. No offense, but if your child/children's mother is still in the picture, that makes me uncomfortable. I would feel like a replacement, even if that wasn't the case. Also, if I get any sense that you're just looking for a live-in babysitter, I am OUT. Basically, I just like to respect other people's boundaries all while keeping my own boundaries.
Also, I'm open to making new friends on here as well. So if you're just looking for a friendship, I'm cool with that. Just let me know if you're interested in dating or just being friends if and when you message me. I enjoy clarity very much! lol
Another noteworthy mention is that since this is the internet and all, I'm not comfortable giving out my phone number right away. So if you don't like the idea of chatting with me on here, I have a kik account. It's just like texting, but I don't have to give out my number. This girl's got no time for catfish, creepers, and spammers! ;)
And just in case anybody out there is wondering, no I do NOT do cyber sex, phone sex, premarital sex, or whatever else. No, I am NOT interested in being "friends with 'benefits.'" And, no, I will NOT send you nudes.
Thanks for visiting!
- First Date
- Something fun and causal - and out in public. Like, mini golf or a visit to a museum. Nothing fancy, just a nice time to get to know each other.
- Account Settings (To message graphicsgal85 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 32 to 44.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 11 members favorites lists