Ready to open the next chapter of my life and need someone to help me get there
- Female | 21
- United States
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Native American (Indian)
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Holy Ghost Catholic Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Cooking, Writing, Watching Online Videos, Gambling, Crocheting, Watching TV, Exercising
- About Me
I am a dispatcher at Pelivan Transit, which is my first real job. Most of my time spent away from work is spent writing, exercising, cooking/baking, watching TV, and trying to master the art of crocheting! The only places I really ever go are Walmart a few times a month or Mass weekly. I was confirmed Catholic and baptized on June 9, 2019- if that matters.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, there's a few things you need to know if you want to be my man:
1. I am not your slave and I will not:
1.1. Wake up before the sun comes up to pack your lunch.
1.2. I will not clean up after you.
2. I plan to stay in Vinita forever.
3. I would love if you'd come to church with me, but I'm not going to force you.
3.1. It is also important that you know that my godfather is my world and he is not going anywhere. You have to accept that if you want to be with me.
4. It is also very important that you know that I want children and I don't want to wait til I'm 30 for that to happen. It's crucial that we have parenting beliefs and techniques that align. Those include:
4.1. No spanking.
4.1.1. Instead we will correct them calmly but firmly.
4.1.2. I also don't like the idea of banishing children to their rooms because a. Your room is your sanctuary and b. The devil will talk to them and they will become resentful.
4.2. No chores.
4.2.2. Instead, like you and me, the children will clean up after themselves and not everyone else. That's not right to make them do a full sink of dishes that they didn't dirty or the entire household's laundry.
4.2.3. It would mean the world to me if you let me name our first son Russell Anthony. I'd love to explain to you the significance of why.
5. Lastly, I have severe PTSD, and you need to know that:
5.1. If we ever get into a fight/argument/disagreement, it is very important that you NEVER, EVER walk away from me, slam doors in my face, or worse... give me the silent treatment.
5.2. I have an emotional support animal.
- First Date
- Account Settings (To message tridavis634 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 8 members favorites lists