- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- Building machines, target shooting, reckless driving, setting off metal detectors, generating rock & roll, loud noises and tetanus risks in general
- About Me
I am a loyal redneck, metrologist, chemist, and village idiot. I don't make much money but I have a great time doing it. I play several musical instruments and enjoy target shooting in my yard on the weekends. I am pretty good at tearing up and then repairing machines and electronics.
I love my friends and family dearly and will do anything for them. We have a blast together and offer our support, our homes, cars, and keys to each other often. I trust them with my life, so understand that I am not willing to give that up at any price.
Let's do something crazy!
- First Date
- 1. Cook steak and salmon, teach you how to play the drums, weld, shoot, or stunt drive.
2. Take you to a moderately-priced restaurant and get kicked out again for accidentally setting off the alarm by using the wrong door.
3. Bowling or something else I am terrible at so it looks like I let you win, then revert to #1.
4. Church potluck and play dominoes with the kids, my personal favorite.
*Warning: eye protection required
- Account Settings (To message Junkpile you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 1 members favorites lists