We're your wedding Christian band and DJ
- Male | 58
- United States
- West Virginia
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Non Denomination
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Non Denomination
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- My Profession
- GIVING ADVICE: FITNESS, DATING, ADDICTION HELP
- About Me
WE CAN COUNSEL YOU AND PRAY WITH YOU SO YOU WILL SUCCEED AND NOT WASTE YEARS IN THE DATING MATRIX
1) GOD IS THE BEST MATCHMAKER (seek GOD first--Matthew 6:33, Psalms 37:4)
2) CHOOSE FRIENDS WISELY (People tend to pickup habits/behavior of those they associate with. And this can hurt your dating life. For example, if someone observes you going along with evil or even flirting with someone, your potential mates can be turned off)
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
~ Proverbs 13:20
3) OBSERVE HOW PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS
The way people treat others is likely the way they will treat their spouse.
(Men) Your calmness and self control is important. Being easily angered is a sign of weakness and health issues. Also, the way you treat women reveals if you are desperate or if you are a man of Bible principles.
Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters. - 1 Timothy 5:2
(Women) You are worth much more than a date. You deserve respect and if it's the right time, courtship. Question everything: why men are still single, why men have been divorced (some cases 2-3 times), why men are not busy working, are they healthy enough to take care of you when you're older, do they have a strong community of believers to pray for your success, etc.
- First Date
- Disclaimer:. These people are not necessarily our role models. We just appreciate these nuggets of wisdom.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her. -Maya Angelou
Ain't no future in yo frontin. - MCBreed
(For those who do evil to our kindness)
If you repay good with evil, evil will never leave your house. -Proverbs 17:13
We'll test your theories and check back on you in a year if your methods yield good results. -Anonymous
Social media made (people) too comfortable with being disrespectful and not getting punched in the face for it. -Mike Tyson
As your wedding DJ, I'm 10% playing the best christian music and 90% praying for your marriage to be healthy and prosperous. - DJ Fireproof
- Account Settings (To message Fireprooof you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 6 members favorites lists
Send an abuse report regarding Fireprooof's Language, Images or other account details
If you suspect this member is a SCAMMER or is being deceitful PLEASE CLICK HERE and let us know so that we can check them out