- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Friend
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Some School
- My Profession
- Blue collar, receptionist, studying, still looking for opportunity.
- Languages, literature, writing, airplanes/seaplanes, listening to or feeling music, photography, genetics, Bible study, theology, birds. I'd like to try canoe!
- About Me
***I'll upload a profile photo later!***
Thank you for stopping by my profile! I'm looking for TRUE everlasting like-minded Christian friends. Whether it be friendship or a relationship, I'd prefer someone to grow together as Christians.
Encourage one another and build each other up – 1 Thessalonians5:11
I drafted away from God and now getting back to Him. I've always believed God's existence ever since I was a child and have never doubted it. I don't really mind which denomimation you belong to as long as you're a God-fearing Christian and like to talk about the Bible or our Father. It would be nice if you are Protestant, though.
I'm into Bible study, enjoy studying the Bible with online Bible study tools, reading articles on Bible teachings and thinking about our heavenly Father and His son.
I don't drink or smoke. I'm bookish, a logophile and consider myself considerate and respectful. Terribly shy that I may seem quiet at first.
My greatest passion is language. I believe that language is a gift from God. Language is much more beutiful than jewelry to me! Also love looking at a contrail in the sky wondering which airlines it is. So in love with airplane! I like both jokes and profound conversations. Love to laugh(who doesn't?). It would be wonderful if you have a sense of humor
What is your favourite Bible verse? We can talk about it! Looking forward to hearing from you:)
- First Date
- Enjoy beautiful scenery together, go to an airport and do airplanegazing if you don't mind and visit a church. We can even pray together after we get to know each other:)
- Account Settings (To message UrimThummim you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists