Love to study & have friends of all faiths. I am Christian though
- Male | 59
- United States
- Las Vegas
- New Mexico
- Last Login Date
- Click here to learn more
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Las Vegas NM Presbyterian
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- I Love Gods Beautiful World, Hike, Bike, Study, Laugh, My Homeless Project. Diagnosed Empath
- About Me
I Love Lincolns religion, "When I do Good I Feel Good and When I do Bad I Feel Bad". This kind of thinking will bring us to The Lord and Master Jesus Christ. I want a best friend who will work with me to keep our Love fresh & Vibrant. I was married to a Hollywood star & so I am not into fake or Narcissism, "who is". I am a hyper empath so google, "15 things when you love an empath" I am an extrovert & like Jim Carey. I put my classes in tears , "Professor". God made us to have Joy. I reverence his world and as Brother Alan Jackson sings, "The Greatest is Love".
I Love Our Fathers Earth & The Beauty He has Blessed Us With!
Wander here a whole summer, if you can. Thousands of God's wild blessings will search you and soak you as if you were a sponge, and the big days will go by uncounted. If you are business-tangled, and so burdened by duty that only weeks can be got out of the heavy-laden year ... give a month at least to this precious reserve. The time will not be taken from the sum of your life. Instead of shortening, it will indefinitely lengthen it and make you truly immortal. John Muir
Psalm 24:1: "The Earth is the Lord's and all that is in it, the world, and those who live in it".
Revelation 11:18 “The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”
Myers Briggs ENFJ Personality Type
- First Date
- I want honesty, "my picture with my mustache is this month, not high/college wrestling days" The profile picture is 9 months old. With a good empathetic woman we can have Heaven on Earth. It takes work & commitment. A kind touch, some silliness together. I am quite progressive, "Social Democrat/Libertarian". I am working on a homeless ministry with a private profit model & want a partner to help me find my life by losing it in service to others. My motto is Matthew 25,40. First Date? Six nice meals for homeless people, then a picnic and some dancing is nice, "bring my laptop for music". Spiritual Intimacy which are about Trust & Commitment is Bed Rock for me. I be leave Aristotle. Virtue 1 is courage. 2 is honesty & then the secondary virtue is humility. Been talking with Southwest Indian Polytechnic about writing their Blockchain program, "but I may get to teach Native American Classical Philosophy". I need to teach and make you laugh & want to learn from you too. I am a professor at NMHU and I have some exciting business things going to. Best first date? Tea and then if we like each other a walk, a talk and some living in the moment.
- Account Settings (To message JeffLovesGod you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 5 members favorites lists