- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Friend
- Church Name
- Gallatin Valley Messianic Group
- Church Attendance
- Once or Twice a month
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Teacher. I own my own exercise business working with active aging adults and I also work with children in school. I have been displaced from my normal career work and currently drive for Doordash.
- Reading the Word of God, partner dancing, worship dancing, music, opera, hiking
- About Me
I like to take hikes and look at God's beauty. I read the Bible most days. I am interested in Jewish tradition and following the Biblical Feasts.
I am an outgoing person who has a lot of dreams. I am creative and I love the arts. Family is really important to me. Most of my vacation or travel time goes to visit family. I enjoy cooking and baking. I enjoy studying language and music. I can play a few simple worship songs on the piano.
Favorite movie is The Sting. I have traveled quite a bit internationally. My most recent trip was to Israel for three months back in 2017.
I am looking for someone who is patient. Who will read the Bible and pray with me regularly. Who will support me as I continue to co-parent and raise my son. I would love to find someone who enjoys quality time and doing activities like hiking, backpacking, kayaking, and cloud watching.
Look forward to visiting with you soon.
Update:. I have "temporarily" relocated to the Seattle area and will plan going back to Montana when my son finishes high school.
- First Date
- I like dancing. Dinner or appetizers out is nice. Going to a live theatre or symphony. Somewhere we can talk and be entertained by others.
- Account Settings (To message myriahmarsh you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 35 to 45.
- Appears on 13 members favorites lists