- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- House church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Servingrid the Lord, being an ambassador for Christ, christian country music
- About Me
home rather than being a religious church goer. Having said that, I am open to the idea of other christian activities such as prayer group in a house or outdoors outreach. I also like sharing my faith to others whenever the door is open to do so. The most important values that I cherish in a relationship are trust, honesty, loyalty, and faithfulness. I do not believe in a short term relationship or one night stand. Please note that I don't look my age; I look much younger, so much so that people think I am in my mid thirties or early forties. With all due respect I must say, I prefer to meet in person, grab a cold drink or go for a walk in the park and get to know more about each other better, rather than endless texting on here for weeks on end. Am British (This is for your peace of mind )
I am seeking a christian woman who believes in the Word of God. The Word of God tells us how to live in this world, including in a loving relationship between a man and a woman. If the woman I am interested in believes in God (The Word of God), then that implies that she believes that:
1. we are living in the last days and that Jesus is coming back to earth soon
2. the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues is still available today (she'd be willing to seek for it in prayer if she has not received it yet).
3. every born-again Christian has been called to be a soul-winner for Christ, that is, an ambassador for Christ.
4. consuming the Word of God (reading or listening to it) for our spiritual nourishment is a commandment from God
5. praying daily is a commandment from God.
As far as I am concerned, any woman that embraces these 5 above-mentioned points is a potential candidate for a relationship. Jesus-Christ, who is God or the Word of God has to be at the centre of a true christian relationship. "If the Word (Jesus) says it, that settles it" should be the rule. Since nobody can argue with God, if there is an issue or any problem in the relationship, just remember the rule "If Jesus, the Word of God, says it, that settles it". This also means the couple will be walking in the Spirit; The Words of God are Spirit and life (John 6:63).
First and foremost, I would prefer to talk about the things that pertain to the Kingdom of Heaven rather than talking about worldly interests or hobbies. These can come after. Discovering the inside beauty and spiritual values of a prospective partner should be a priority to any true born again Christian seeking true, lifelong love. May God bless you all, my sisters in Christ.
- First Date
- Would want it to be a low key thing. Getting to know each other better will be the priority, so any quiet place would do.
- Account Settings (To message Trebien you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.