- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Kings Grant Baptist(@Virginia Beach duty station)
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but not living at home
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Masters/Post Grad
- My Profession
- Navy (18yrs enlisted-MM2 and BUC- 10+yrs as a Chaplain) my 11 yrs in the reserves shared time as a Christian camp manager
- Wide spectrum of interests/depths... I grew up in north Spokane and friends and family took me all over WA, ID, MT. Christian camping and the Navy have taken me many places.... No place like home! Would enjoy sharing it with another: faith, outdoors, cr
- About Me
A person of depth and strength whom enjoys others the same and enjoys sharedness and room to breath. Mountain streams, amber waves of grain and purple mountains magistrates... Witt, wisdom and warmth trump the trappings of high towers and empty people.
Will be returning to the region where I grew up. North Spokane,ID, MT were my playground as a kid. Starting in 85... diverse roles have included 28+yrs with the Navy’s waters of the world and dust of desert spaces. Concurrent roles have been Navy Sea Bees (Bu3-C) managing Christian camps/conference centers and summer programming. Then, later Chaplaincy.
I am the man I’ve had to be and not yet the man I need to be... But I am found @ Gethsemy.
Education: BA in religion and philosophy and minors in psychology and outdoor recreation; a masters in divinity in family ministry. Growing up with little, Life itself has been an education and a walk of faith... embraced heritage, resourcefulness, and heroes in faith and faithfulness... along the way wisdom..,
Gifts are teaching, administration, discipleship, counseling and discernment.
Love languages are acts of service, gifts, quality time, touch.
Summer I’m in shorts and t shirts or polos.
Winter flannel/fleece and jeans.
Currently, Im in Virginia Beach, VA... finishing a carrier and renewing my roots among long time friends and family... I’d welcome conversations leading to a deeper relationship...
Separation is listed. The lengthy separation(s) gave way to my spouse’s divorce filings Aug2.
Long to enjoy shared conversations, experiences hobbies, and adventures and equipping others. Integrity is big with me and games are not.
- First Date
- Share an event/exhibit/coffee of common interest. Hug.
- Account Settings (To message CDFF6379 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 44 to 60.
- Must not Smoke.