- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- there are some who have viewed my profile more than once, but i cannot communicate with, due to a specified age limit ..many different interests, and always willing to try new ones...
- About Me
might as well state up front..no picture-no response..If you're looking for mr. perfect, you may as well go to the next profile...lol. I would be the first to tell you I am NOT perfect...i am always learning, and growing, and i experience peaks, and valleys, as i believe most do. I love the Lord, and do my best to follow in His ways. i love going on missions trips. got a late start in life for that though, and have only been on two (2 to honduras) so far.(update 2/10:just back from my 3rd trip... to nicaragua this time!) but i plan on going on every church mission trip from now on..if finances allow.(an interest i would hope my partner would share with me) short note on relocation: for me it is improbable...little about me:
My friends would say I'm loyal,honest,dependable,and trustworthy.I like movies,music,foods,and trying to stay fit. I like quiet times at home,or romantic dinner dates.I believe communication is an important ingredient in the success of any relationship.
I'm interested in finding someone whose spiritual maturity somewhat matches my own, so as to complement and help each other grow. Someone who believes in Godly principles,and attempts to follow them. Someone with strong values and morals. Someone whom I can depend on, and who can depend on me, when in need of support or encouragement as we confront life's ups and downs...i really think it's important for a couple to share a spiritual bond. Where we share a love for God, and the things of God. We realize the need for Him in our lives, and at the center of our relationship. We can discuss spiritual things, and share a mutual desire to grow closer to Him.
I'm also interested in finding someone who likes,and knows how,to have fun.Someone who is not afraid to try,or suggest new things.Someone who likes to laugh,and can make me laugh.There is much more....so if any of this interests you, lets talk.
oh, while we all know, ones character is not revealed in a photo, I feel it is important that there be a basic visual attraction. I also feel, that posting a photo, shows a persons desire to be honest...so, sorry, no photos, no response...thank you. wishing God's best for you.
- First Date
- for a first meeting..hmmm..any place where good one to one communication / information can be shared / exchanged. meeting for coffee, a walk on the boardwalk with a slice of pizza, a walk in the park, or the mall,etc.... sunday morning church service, light lunch, etc...
- Last 1 elc2jr1 Forum Posts
- Equally Yoked?
- i would also like to respectfully disagree with your assessment of your being 'placed' in ...
- Account Settings (To message elc2jr1 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 40 to 52.
- Must not Smoke.