- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Talk/Email Buddy
- Church Name
- no church
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- HS Graduate
- My Profession
- not in the work force
- Bible study, ministry, walking, eating healthy food, getting enough sleep, laughing, watching movies and TV shows.
- About Me
My photos aren't recent. The most recent ones are from 2016. I wanted you to see me at my street ministry. I don't have any photos that are more recent.
I want to say up front that I do not speak in tongues.
I'm not looking to meet in person. I don't want to do video calls. I don't want to talk on the phone.
I'm not looking for a wife.
I want to talk to a woman who takes the Faith seriously -- who is a serious student of the Bible.
I just want someone to talk to. That's all. I'm lonely. God said it's bad for a man to be alone (my paraphrase), and I agree, Genesis 2:18. I want to talk to a Christian woman. It would be amazing. I'd be happy to talk. I just want that.
I was not a success in this world. I don't have money in the bank, and I don't own a house or a car. God hid me, saved me for Himself. I was a late bloomer. I studied the Bible on my own for nine years, then I did a street ministry for ten years, and then I wrote six books about the Bible and self-published them online. Now I'm working on the seventh book. I'm devoted to the ministry that God is giving me.
I want to talk to a Christian woman who loves the Bible. I want to talk about things in the Bible. That's the Medicine - to be in the Word together. It's a great pleasure. It brings us knowledge, wisdom, joy, and peace. And it gives the power and ability to resist sin, with God's grace: "I keep Your Word in my mind because I don't want to sin against You." Psalms 119:11. Our correspondence has to start with the Bible. I have a way to do that - I came up with questions. It's a fun way to be in the Word. Here's one: Tell me two in the Bible who said, "I am the first and the last."
I want to talk to a woman who sees sunshine on a cloudy day. I want to talk to a humble woman, not a haughty or narcissistic woman.
I'm vegan and a good cook. I walk 6 miles a day almost every day, and I'm stubborn about getting enough sleep. I only eat organic, I drink water, and filter out the fluoride.
I've come up with some questions. These aren't my Bible quiz questions. These questions are a way to know each other's beliefs. If you want to impress me, tell me your answers to these questions.
1) Is Jesus your Lord and Savior? (He is mine) When you say Jesus is your "Lord," it means you want to obey Him.
2) If you answered yes to question one, my next question is, did you receive your salvation only through your faith, or by a combination of your faith and something that you've done or are doing, such as baptism, sacraments, or any other act, deed, or work? (I received my salvation only through my faith) Ephesians 2:8-9 makes it clear that salvation is a gift from God that cannot be earned by something we do, and can only be received through our genuine faith.
3) Did Jesus give you His Holy Spirit to live in you? (He gave me His Holy Spirit) If you don't have God's Holy Spirit living in you, then you do not belong to Jesus, you are not one of His. Romans 8:9
4) Is Jesus God? (Jesus is God, 100% God) John 1:1; Colossians 2:9
5) Did Jesus actually die, and did He literally rise from death? (Yes to both) Jesus told His disciples that He would be killed and then rise from death after three days, Matthew 16:21. Jesus died while He was on a wooden cross that He was nailed to, John 19:30. And He rose from death, Matthew 28:1-10; Revelation 1:18. If you don't believe that Jesus actually died and literally resurrected, then you are not a Christian, you're doomed, 1 Corinthians 15:12-20.
6) Was Mary a virgin when she conceived and gave birth to Jesus? (Yes) It was foretold in Isaiah 7:14 that a virgin would conceive and give birth to Jesus, the Savior, called Emmanuel, which means, "God with us." Mary herself testified that she was a virgin, and the angel Gabriel told her that Jesus would be conceived in her womb by the power of God's Holy Spirit, Matthew 1:20-25; Luke 1:34-35.
7) Is the Bible the only Scripture, the only Authority, the only Umpire, the only Holy Book? Or, are there other books that are also Scripture? (The Bible is the only Scripture, the only Authority, Umpire, Holy Book, and there are no others)
8) Do you study the Bible on your own? When I say "study the Bible," I'm not talking about going to your church's services and Bible studies. Those assist you in your own study. I'm talking about having a relationship with Jesus through your own personal Bible study. Do you have a place at home, a desk, with bookcases, where you spend hours at a time immersed in Bible study? Do you get joy from Bible study? Do you love it? Do you think about what you studied as you go through your day? Do you feel like you can't wait to get back to that desk? (That's the way I love Bible study)
9) Do you do what your pastor, church, or denomination tells you to do, or do you do as God's Holy Spirit leads you? Are you afraid to have an interpretation that's different from your pastor's interpretation? Do you think having an original thought is the unpardonable sin? (I do as God's Holy Spirit leads me).
10) Are you a conservative Christian or a progressive Christian? (I'm a conservative Christian)
11) Do you believe that since the time of the early Church, 2000 years ago, that there have been or are, prophets and apostles, who can perform signs and wonders and speak new revelation from God that is part of Holy Scripture, like the prophets and apostles of the early Church did? (I do not believe any of that) There have been no prophets and apostles like the ones in the early Church since the prophets and apostles of the early Church died. Signs, wonders, and speaking new revelation from God was needed then and is not needed now. Those things ended when the prophets and apostles of the early Church died. Ephesians 2:20; Hebrews 2:3-4
12) Do you believe in what's called the second baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues? (I do not believe in that) There is only one baptism, not two. And what is called tongues today is not what was called tongues in the Bible.
13) Do you think a Christian can lose their salvation, or renounce it, or have it taken from them by God or by anyone else? (A Christian cannot lose their salvation, cannot renounce their salvation, and no one can take it from them, not even God. Once you become a Christian, you will be a Christian forever. Jesus guarantees it, John 6:35-40;10:27-29; Romans 8:1, 28-39)
14) Do you think that when you become a Christian you stop sinning, that you enter a state that some call entire sanctification? (Entire sanctification is contrary to the Bible). Romans 7:14-25; 1 John 1:8-10
15) Have you been baptized? (In 1986, I was baptized, fully immersed in water, by a street preacher and a church pastor)
16) Did Jesus ever sin? (No. Jesus never sinned), 1 Peter 2:22; 1 John 3:5
17) Are you a member of a denomination, or are you just a Christian? (I'm just a Christian)
18) Do you struggle daily with your old nature? (I do) It's a sign of a genuine Christian Romans 7:14-25. Non-Christians and counterfeit Christians do not experience that struggle.
- First Date
- Go for a walk, sit on a bench, talk.
- Account Settings (To message talktobruce you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 12 members favorites lists