- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Substance Church / Eagle Brook Church
- Church Attendance
- Once or Twice a month
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Office Professional
- About Me
I am a professional office worker in my field for 25 years and I enjoy what I do.
I'm a mom to a 25 y/o son and we have a close bond.
I love the Lord.
* I enjoy being outside, fishing, volunteering, spending time with friends and family, game nights (cards, cribbage, board games, etc.), boating, kayaking, cooking, grilling, and anything else you may want to know just ask.
I seek a 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 relationship (below words/explained by preacher Mike Mazzalongo)
Love is patient
- Love never pressures the other person, ever.
Love is kind (or considerate since some don't like the work "kind")
- Considerate means you take into consideration how the other person feels, all the time.
Love does not envy
- Envy means when I don't feel so good about myself I cannot let you feel too good about you.
- Don't try to one up the other person with your own stories after they've told you theirs. Instead we should celebrate other peoples stories.
Love does not boast, it is not proud
- Never be too proud to admit when you're wrong. It will destroy the intimacy.
Love does not dishonor others
- This means when you date, you never ever ever create regret. Try never ever ever to be a part of somebody's regret story.
- Does not behave disgracefully, dishonorable nor indecently.
Love is not self-seeking.
Are you who the person you are looking for is looking for?
- First Date
- Over coffee or drinks...something simple where we can get to know one another and see if there's a mutual connection.
- Account Settings (To message truemoon you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 42 to 49.
- Appears on 8 members favorites lists