Author Thread: Joplain Mo.
Admin

Joplain Mo.
Posted : 28 May, 2011 08:13 AM

hey, I will be there for a week to help with the tornado stuff.

Dennis

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 31 May, 2011 11:02 PM

:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 08:33 AM

Joplin, my driver to my car had to leave early so I came home with her. I will be putting pictures up on my profile soon.I have to get organized. We stayed in an old southern planatation mansion. I will tell more later.Dennis

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 10:47 AM

Tell us more! Tell us more! *jumping up and down like an impatient child*

:bouncy: :bouncy:

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 03:24 PM

first day we went to a home of a church member.It was all rubble. They told us that they were 20 miles away when it happened. they had to walk home many blocks. Their pet dog was gone and they believed he was dead.It is a small dog and had been in its pet carrier. They decided to go to the humane society anyways.The dog was there with only a few scratches. We went threw the rubble and saved family pics and some of the 12 year olds Dr. Suess books. dennis

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 09:18 AM

I have pictures on my profile of Joplin.Dennis

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 09:35 AM

On Tuesday of my mission trip I worked in the distrubution center. i heard some sotories I would like to share.

i woman was in her car when it hit.She survived intack buy the man in the car beside her had a piece of woon go through his body.

The manger of Pizza Hutt tied himself to the door. he was pulling people into the freezer.As he put the last person in the freezer the wind ripped his rope and he was gone. He died. Dennis

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 5 Jun, 2011 11:21 PM

Thanks for sharing, Dennis.:glow:

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 6 Jun, 2011 05:12 AM

Wow, Dennis, that is great you could do that and I'm sure the people you helped felt the love of Jesus through you!!! :applause:

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 6 Jun, 2011 10:30 AM

Thank you for sharing, Dennis. My heart goes out to those people and the suffering they have endured. May God heal and restore their brokenness in many ways. Bless you for going there. :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Joplain Mo.
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 05:30 PM

A-men.:angel:

Page : 1 2