Author Thread: Missionary orded by GOD
Admin

Missionary orded by GOD
Posted : 28 Oct, 2011 06:16 AM

I was in a bad marriage that had broke me down so much so I wanted to make a suicide and I was on my way to do it.

This was in year 2000.

I had a good job as a computer teacher for adult people recovered from addictions and I was a manager for the tenents org. and had 2 kids that had disabilities but the youngest was 15 and could do much by herself.

My husband was truelly a child of satan because he told me that satan was talking to him when he was up in the night to smoke and he treated me so bad so I wanted to kill myself.

I have always been very kindly and helped people with all their needs but no one took care of me and asked me what I wanted.

My husband was away from home when it happen.

I lived in Sweden and one evening when my daughter and I was in our livingroom come God to us.

He was as a voice in the air only so I could not see Him but hear Him very clear and strongly.

It was no voice in me. We had no Bible as we didn�t believed in God.

God told me about my childhood that had been full of abuse from all my family members. God told made those fragment of memories be a whole story so I could understand what had happen and in that way did He healed me from be bitter and angry about what had happen.

He told me what should happen in the future and all have come true today.

He made my daughter be healed from one of her disability and when He did it did I understand it was God that was talking and I KNEW God was for real.

From that moment did I walk like in a cloud and I didn�t care what my husband said and did.

One day did I knew that I should go away from everything. It was like I was in a tunnel and there was no way back, the door behind me was closed and the door in front of me was open.

So I had to buy me a ticket to a flight to USA and my daughter was going home to her father ( he was not the one I was married to )

I left everything and with me did I had only two suitcases with clothes.

I didn�t knew where to go but I took a flight to Seattle, WA but already the first day did I come to know it wasn�t the right place.

I had no money or workpermit, no friends in USA, no Visa.

But GOD took me from Seattle to chicago and down to Florida and some nights was I in NC before I come to the place GOD wanted me to be.

I left Sweden December 18, 2000 and I arrived in Virginia Beach in March 2001.

I was in USA in 3 and half years and I find out that it was just the same time as Jesus was walking with his disciples and what we read about in the Bible.

I know GOD wanted me to be in the time AFTER september 11, 2001 attack because He had a message for me the days before it happen.

He had send me to be close to where the attack was for me to walk around in the churches and ask for help.

I had NOTHING ... I find out that the homeless had at least $600 per month in money because they was mental sick or retired military.

Some homeless come in cars and some went home to their friends or families after been sleeping in the shelter....

but I had no income at all and first was it very hard as I had not been poor before and needy so I didn�t knew where to go to get help.

I had been abused and the police had taken me to a motel for 4 nights rest and the last night come God to me as a bright light with the voice in the light.

He told me to go to a church and I wondering what kind of church and He said " I will show you "

Then do I ask God what I should tell them and God said again " I will show you "

And He did next morning so I get help for some days more at the motel.

That�s how I come to understand to go to churches to get help and this was some days before the Attack in New York.

He didn�t showed me the church to go to before the attack so it tells me that I should test the churches after the attack.

I was going to 95% black churches and 5% mixed. It was what God showed me I should go to and it made it more testing as I am white and I was from a foreign country just after the attack when so many people hated all foreigners.

I was missionary in the churches and I told my story in sometimes places where I should not could talk about God of today.

I was not only with homeless people, that I was when I should sleep and eat but in other times could I be with wealthy people like Pat Robertson and high up preachers in their home.

God let me see very much in USA and I lived together with very wealthy black people or white people.

I lived together with poor black people or poor white people.

I had messages from God to some churches and I find me do healing on people that God had pointed out for me.

My biggest want is that my story should be a on film one day. It is not much time left but I have to trust in God that He will send people to me or if not was it not what I should do.