Author Thread: May this minister to you too! :)
Aimee07

View Profile
History
May this minister to you too! :)
Posted : 3 Nov, 2011 08:55 PM

This is just a little pep talk i had to myself this afternoon to remind me of my worth and of the one whom i really belong to.. :)

My past does not define me; it does not make me who I am now. That part of me has already died when I received Jesus as my personal Lord and savior. Yes, it may come back to haunt be but it�s just that � a haunting. It can never over take me ever again for I was already bought at a price, a very high price that I do not deserve. I am a new creation�already freed from the sins of my past and from the horrible ordeals I, unfortunately, had to encounter.

I am God�s child� His precious daughter and nothing could ever change that. No matter how dirty I may think I am God does not see me that way. In His eyes I am beautiful� In His eyes I am already made righteous by the blood that covers me. Nothing could ever separate me from His love. There may be times when I feel that He is so far away from me, but I know too well that it really is the other way around. It is me who turns my back on Him�ashamed of the things I might have done.

He is only waiting, though, for me to just return to Him. His arms are always wide open and ready to receive me. He is always faithful, always kind. He always understands and always cares. He is love. I need not be ashamed of myself because He sees me for what I truly am. He is my hope�He is my light� He is my everything; my all. Without Him I am nothing�with Him I am full. He will never leave me nor forsake me. In my darkest hours He sheds me light.

My heart delights in the Lord. My faith, no matter how small it is, is in him. He holds my heart, my mind and my soul. I may be weak, and a lot of times I fall, but no matter what my eyes will only look to Him� my ears will only listen to His words� my lips will only utter his praise�and my heart will always yearn for Him. No matter how hard it is, I will go against all odds just to be, and always remain, beside him. No matter how much I have to struggle, or no matter how much of my past I have to overcome, or no matter how far I may be from him; I know one day� I will definitely, definitely be able to come home - by His side.

His stubborn love has gotten to me. I never will want to let go. For this reason, no matter how many times I fall down, no matter how hopeless it is� I will always stand back up and continue the race. His stubbornness has rubbed off me that is why�no matter how much I may be ashamed of myself� I will also be stubborn enough and return to your side. No matter how much the devil condemns me or throws at me shameful things�I will shut my ears and will not listen. It is His voice which I will always follow; His hand I will always hold.

They might say awful things to me like how I am just running blindly, but I will not care. It is better for me to run blind, completely trusting Him and letting my heart see rather than running with all my strength yet getting nowhere. I know He is worthy of my complete trust and confidence. That He will never lead me to my destruction, but He will lead me to green pastures where my past can never catch up to me anymore.

He will lead me to a place where I would never have to shed even a single tear anymore�where there is no sickness and pain. It is with this hope in my heart that I am able to continue living�holding on to His promises. His love is always more than enough for me�I would never want anything else. It is never too much nor too little�He is always enough for me.