Author Thread: Thank you!!!!
Cory

View Profile
History
Thank you!!!!
Posted : 17 Oct, 2007 02:15 PM

I would like to thank all of the people who have and who are currently serving in the U.S. armed Forces. I at one had a dream, The dream of becoming a U.S. Navy SEAL. I did all the research and studying to become one of americas finnest! but God had different plans for me as i know now, my dream of becoming a SEAL was not going to heppen. I still have much pride for the SEALs.

Freedom isnt free, Many people of our armed forces have paid the ultimate price for that freedom. and theres no way i can show my thanks to them and there families for what they did. The other day i was sent an Email from one of my favorite sites "NavySEALs.com" in the Email were around 20 or more names of SEALs who have paid the ultimate price. I couldnt emagine what they went through, i prayed that they had found their way to Jesus and if i know SEALs then i know they put up on heck of a fight! HooYAH!

For everyone who has served and is still serving in our armed forces I thank you!

Thanks again!

USN

USA

USMC

USAF

USCG

CIA

And the others i have not listed.

Cory

Keep your focus on Christ

sarah_andy

View Profile
History
Thank you!!!!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 09:32 PM

:rocknroll:yes...thank you guys!God bless all of you and God protect all of you

View Profile
History
Thank you!!!!
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 10:34 AM

I would like to say the same:

For everyone who has served and is still serving in our armed forces I thank you!

I would just like to add I believe U.S. is a great country and I'm blessed to be an American so please don't get me wrong, but why is it that we as a nation believe "Hollywood" actors are our royalty, yet the men and women who have and are serving in the military, placing their lives in danger so we can be free don't get the same benefits & treatment?

There's nothing wrong with being an actor, but it's us that make"Hollywood" the priority over our military personnel.

Page : 1 2