Author Thread: Disregard Your Feelings and Activate Your Faith
KingsKid84

View Profile
History
Disregard Your Feelings and Activate Your Faith
Posted : 7 Feb, 2012 08:57 PM

Blessings to all reading the following....

Our Faith is the tool that unlocks the invisible, but yet attainable. Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for and the EVIDENCE of things unseen. In other words, having faith means actual substance and evidence of the desired thing from God. Knowing this, from the beginning, activates the process of manifestation in your life. Simply having faith...what does faith connect to?

Faith is connected with Gods word. For every circumstance in life that we deal with in a life experience, there is a scripture that addresses it. Finding that scripture is the 1st step into manifesting the desired result. Standing on a scripture is the key to activating faith. Stand on it, meditate on it, ponder it, repeat it, try to create an emotion of faith. That emotion is the vehicle that travels throughout the unseen universe, bringing to you what you dare to have faith for.

The Most Important Principle is this: Do not stand in faith for things that God has not promised you. Also, don't let your flesh influence you to be driven by things.Seek 1st His Kingdom and all of these things will be added unto you. Studying His written WILL is gonna be KEY to exercising this Kingdom Key

God Bless....

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2012 06:50 PM

Great post. ;)

Diiz

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2012 01:15 PM

Wow , There is something I learnt there. Good job posting it.

This reminded me of a story about faith. You must have heard about it.

There was a village that hadn't received any rain for long time. So they decided there will gather together and pray for rain. All of them came to the place of meeting to pray, but there was just one little boy that came with the umbrella.

It always reminds me of where I stand and how I face life, am I like that kid? Acting in faith - expecting his prayers to be answered?

God bless you !

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2013 01:47 PM

You're blessed with His knowledge!!!!