Author Thread: Interesting Quote
Diiz

View Profile
History
Interesting Quote
Posted : 29 Feb, 2012 07:09 AM

This was something that I came across and caught my attention, kinda made me realize and to look at the truth in a different perspective. Of all the people and things that claim to be god, as it has also written of how there would be many that would do marvelous things or miracles to prove their point of them being god. ( I write god with a 'g' coz there is just one God - who is Our God, the Great I AM and no other can take His place)

Despite our efforts to keep him out, God intrudes. The life of Jesus is bracketed by two impossibilities: "a virgin's womb and an empty tomb". Jesus entered our world through a door marked,"No Entrance" and left through a door marked "No Exit." --Peter Larson

:rocknroll: So true, no one can beat that!:nahnah: Im sure there a lot more writings like this. If you guys know of such things, please post them , I'd like to hear from you.

Bottom line.........We serve an AWESOME God!!:yay:

View Profile
History
Interesting Quote
Posted : 29 Feb, 2012 06:42 PM

AM We serve an awesome GOD:) Love the quote! THANKS!!!

View Profile
History
Interesting Quote
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 09:39 PM

hi there just reading your writeings odd thing was just thinking about how on t.v news and how thay think thay found jesus tomb and how thay found his bonnes next to it .wanted to put peace of my mind on it..ofcourse you have read and how it says he ross from the dead body never to be in tomb,and it happens around easter?and y now?after so many years? thay finaly found it? my opion is im starting to think more and more that its getting closer to the end thx for not judgeing my spelling:waving: