Author Thread: Ronald Reagan IS back....this time he is a woman!
Admin

Ronald Reagan IS back....this time he is a woman!
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 01:10 PM

We need a conservative like Ronald Reagan and we have her! Sarah Palin. Have you noticed how the liberal drive-by media has attacked her? If you recall Ronald Reagan was attacked the same way years before he became president. The libs hated him too and did not want him to win. Now the drive-bys have come after Sarah will both guns drawn. Of course the NAGS (the NOW gang) hate her! She is a mother of 5 who works and did not use abortion or become a lesbian to get to the top. She is a fine Christian woman whose church was attacked in recent months by arson. One has to wonder if it was the opponents of Prop 8 who has something to do with that. After all they did say that "Churches would burn" it would not surprise me if they started with Sarah's church. Let us all be honest here. We know Sarah and her church would put an end to gay marriage in America which is just great as far as I am concerned. More important is how Sarah is prolife. While Zero said that he would not want his daughters "Punished by a baby" (a baby is punishment?) Sarah's own 17 year old daughter became pregnant and was not forced nor encouraged to have an abortion. In fact Sarah had her daughter with her and was still proud of her. Sarah did not through her daughter out of the house just because she was pregnant as the liberals claim parents do so they can further their abortion agenda.

I would also like to point out that she did not abort her 5 child, the one with Down syndrome. 95% of babies with Down Syndrome are aborted in America and Sarah chose life.

So a woman who has husband and five kids, who has been mayor, now a gov. could very well be our next Ronald Reagan.

I pray for her every day as all of you should too. Wish her well she puts Zero to shame!

:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 07:00 AM

Morgana,

I understand your passion for Sarah, and your love and desire to find someone as a repeat of Reagen. But you know what? ...

(1) I too, like Sarah, but unless Sarah comes up higher another step in learning how to defend herself in an aggressive/passive maner with her words in knowledge and knowing what to say and how to say what she has to say with understanding. She is not going to make it. The left wingers and/or those who attack her,will continue to eat her alive, and she is not going to make it as President.

I like Sarah, as well, but she spent too much time interviewing with those CNN, NBC, ABC, and others who did not have her good at heart, negatively defending herself regarding her interviews with Katie Dorkric...ooops! forgot her surname (lol)... Couric who made Sarah look like a foolish and ignorant person, because Sarah was not prepared nor was/is Sarah educated in Washington politics or world matters. Sarah has chosen to isolate herself to only matters within her state of Alaska. And as a leading contender for the office of President that's not going to work.

So she didn't kick out her daughter or abort her own child, this has nothing to do with running the country. Obama knows nothing either, but he is smart in how the politics and the hypocrisy of Washington works. From I sit, Sarah will make a great VP, but I don't think she is sharp enough for President. Huckebee is still my man, and he should have never dropped out the race just because the big boys of the right wanted to give McCain a chance. McCain was in the race only because he had lost to Bush, and this was his turn , so they had all others to drop out to give McCain his chance. Huck would have won had he stayed in the race.

(2) Reagen is DEAD!... and when he was President, he didn't run this country! Those in his administration run this country and he just followed and did what they told him to do and say! He was surrounded with smart people. Reagen was a good actor as President!... Why is it that American like to repeat the past!/ God never repeats. Moses' works and ministry to lead the people of Israel, was according to his leadership skills for such a time as he was needed, but when his time was up, God didn't choose another Moses to finish the works. He chose Joshua who had his own God given leadership skills to lead the people to another level of victory. Sarah Palin isn't another Reagen, she's has her own leadership skills for such a time as will be needed, should she run or is chosen as President. What Reagen did during his times as President will not work in these times.

So why wish or call Sarah another Reagen? That doesn't make sense to me... Reagen's skills were used for his times, and Sarah's skills will be used for her time, if she is chosen. The past is dead and gone,the present is now, and the future lies ahead. We now live in the 21st century, and what worked in the 19th & 20th century will not work again... I want a President who is able to lead in the 21st cetury, not the past of Reagen or anyone else. Sarah is her own person, and those who like her shouldn't even try to make her their Ronald Reagen!...

Sorry, but I had to speak:laugh::peace:

ET

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 08:06 AM

Ella,

I agree with one thing you said that most people don't even realize. Reagan surrounded himself with some great advisers, some of whom have served every administration since, because they are still the best at what they do.

This is what makes a great president, the people he chooses to run the country. That is one of my concerns about Obama, I see his cabinet picks, and I I know that we now have one of the governments that will usher in the end of the age. I do not look forward to this, as so many do. I can see nothing good about the worst suffering the world has ever known. The only good thing about it will be the return of Christ.

I know it is God's plan, but it still saddens me, knowing how short time is, and how many still have not come to Jesus. Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into a sermon.

God bless,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 10:16 AM

No, Leon keep preaching. We must never forget that the kingdoms of this world will fade away, and when Jesus comes they will be no more. We are here on earth for God's purposes, not our own!... When Jesus comes there will not be an America or any wolrd order of government, only God's kingdom will come and regin forevermore. We forget these think and think we are going to live on earth forever. This is why our focus is not on toward the kingdom og God, and we get oursleves into much troubles. Our purpose is to lead others to Christ, not in agreement with the foolishness of Washington.

Living on erath is only a test for the world to come when Jesus returns... and God is going to judge us according to how we managed here, but no one cares to hear these things. So yeah, keep preaching and teaching the truth. Salvation should be our goal... and standing for God's moral standards should be our mission to be preach and taught to others... if we Christians but take a stand for righteousness