Author Thread: Should females be the one to initiate interest in a male?
Tarahtabe

View Profile
History
Should females be the one to initiate interest in a male?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 10:23 PM

Should females be the one to initiate interest in a male? What are your thoughts on this? Men is it ok with you when a female makes the first move? What is the Role of the male and what is the role of the female?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 04:23 PM

(to answer the original post, there's nothing wrong with a woman sending a wink or a message to say hi.

If I see someone when I walk down the hall at work or on the street or at church, I will say hello because that is being friendly.)

AMEN..I Agree Teach.

When a Woman waits on a Man to contact her on a Christian site it does always mean he is wanting to marry her or have a relationship. lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 02:03 AM

I can initiate a conversation;say hello or something but basing on friendship, if he is interested in me, he will say it, if not then it is Okay too although it might 'kill' me but honestly i cannot start telling a guy of how i care about him or interested in him... I just want to feel special-Just being one in a million girls that has caught his interest and not the other way round.

just think about this; It is more like a lady asking a guy to marry her...lol

SAMPLE1967

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2013 01:06 PM

Nothing at all wrong with that. Matter of fact i love it. either paty can make the first move in my book.

Page : 1 2