Author Thread: My Testimony.
hwkns_dn

View Profile
History
My Testimony.
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 08:28 PM

I was 20 years old and I started having seizers. I went to the Doctor and He told me I had six months to live and if I didn�t stop doing drugs and drinking I would have less time. Before this I partied every weekend. I was going to a party the upcoming weekend at a house I hadn't been to before. I went ahead and went anyway. When we got there I told every one I was going to die in 6 months so party down. That night after we had been there for a while I noticed there was someone sitting in the kitchen by themselves I don�t think he was with us It was his house though. He asked me to come in there were he was. He wanted to talk to me. He asked if I believed in God I told him yes then he asked if I believed in Jesus Christ I said I did. He than asked me if I wanted Jesus Christ to save me, I said yes. Then he said I can call the preacher and a couple of deacons out and they can pray with you. It was about 1 or 2 in the morning and I told him I don�t want to bother them that late. He told me it was no problem at all. I was so excited to be saved I didn't think about the party that was going on around me. So he called them and they came out. They moved the party outside and they came in and prayed with me and I accepted Christ in my life. They asked me if I wanted to come to church that Sunday and tell everyone I had accepted Christ. I said yes of course I was so excited. I didn�t feel that doom I had felt before. I knew I would live forever.

tristan07

View Profile
History
My Testimony.
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 09:03 AM

Praise God bro...

Just stick with it, make sure you get close to other REAL christians so they can encourage you while you go through everything you are going to be going through here. YOur not in for an easy run. Let God captivate you in everyway.

Oh, and get a few more opinions from some other doctors.

- alex

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
My Testimony.
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 09:50 PM

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your story.

I definitely believe in the medical miracles God gives us. My uncle was diagnosed with HIV in 1991 with only two years to live. Well, he made it 17 years later - until he passed away in February 2008.

My uncle is one of my biggest heroes because he was (for lack of a better word) a �test subject� for numerous new HIV/AIDS medications & treatments over the years.

When he died, the nurse at the hospital literally said she had never, ever seen so many machines hooked up to one person.

Dear God please bless his soul. And dear God thank you for your countless miracles.

Again, thank you for sharing your story. God definitely does still perform miracles.