Author Thread: Our New Puppet for the New World Order takes on Divine Influence?
Admin

Our New Puppet for the New World Order takes on Divine Influence?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 05:08 PM

Barack Obama Versus Religion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXcvbnzNIjg

There are more interesting links as such, but I figured this one was a good start in that it is straight up saying that the agenda of the Empire, far out ways the importance of your personal relationship with God...

That's right ladies and gentleman, your relationship with God will be tolerated, unless God compels you do something that is not good for the whole of the all, the empire. I.E. The Sermon on the Mount which was the essence of the teachings of Jesus The Anointed.

Irony irony irony...

...or rather pre-orchestrated.

I knew they put Bush up to that whole "Inspired by God" speech for a reason...

...to make Christians look crazy, and for the most part, they are as it says, "few are chosen"...

...and obviously the majority are going along to get along, unaware and or purposefully oblivious to the steady and subversive rise of the New World Order...

...just size up our world of marketing, politics, religion, education, business, career, etc. to the Beatitudes.

On the one hand you have the voice of reason, on the other hand you have The Satanic Verses re-wrote in euphemisms. We are in the age of the humanist, which has anything but good intentions for the human being, the family, the individual and God.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. - MATT 10:16

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 08:26 AM

You have a valid point.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 10:30 PM

Think about what you have when Obama's representative to the G20 summit said on national television that the US has no problem moving to a one world currency. This was reported today on Fox news.

Then you have all of them running around saying we have to find a way to keep guns and money out of the Mexican drug lords hands. Sounds like a setup for gun control and an electronic way of accounting for all financial transactions, like maybe a chip??? Or, what will they call this new currency, a Mark? LOL.

Look up,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 12:15 PM

In these days and times, one HAS to look up to maintain. Not that that fact has never been true before, but...

...well the rabbit hole goes so so deep and it is easy to loose one's self within it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 01:03 PM

They are losing no time, this morning on Fox news, there was a Senator from New York saying that gun control was the only solution to stopping the guns going into Mexico.

Keep looking up,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 03:00 PM

The North American Union (as designed after the EU) is right around the corner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2009 08:29 PM

The New World Order will also have a New World Religion called the new age and yes, they will have a teacher with ascended masters.

Don't believe in it. Sounds like its leading to end times.

Any of you that have an idea what I'm talking about or wanting to talk about this then contact me.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2009 05:33 AM

If only you accepted twenty-year olds in your age settings, lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2009 03:47 AM

if only u would raise the age bar maybe we could chat