Author Thread: My Short Term Mission Trip
Munik

View Profile
History
My Short Term Mission Trip
Posted : 11 Jun, 2013 07:22 AM

It has been over a month since I requested for prayers in the Live Chat of CDFF for my Thailand short term mission trip, and there were a few who prayed for me (sorry I wasn't able to get your names). I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am hoping those who prayed for me would remember and would be able to read this so they would know how God worked out His plan in everything that happened in my trip.

Your prayers helped our team to be able to minister to some children in a northern Thailand village and some sub-district employees in Chiang Rai. Though it was just a few days, you have been a part of God's work that has been "planted" in them. While we may never know what impact our ministry made on them, be rest assured that God is working in ways that we might never see or understand and that He is doing something way greater than what we could ever ask or imagine.

Please continue to pray and support missions.

Thank you very much and may God bless you.

:)

Loree7

View Profile
History
My Short Term Mission Trip
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 05:56 AM

From a long term missionary, thank you for taking your time and money to minister. I'm sure that you had your eyes opened while on the trip, but I pray that this note will bring back memories which will spur you to move forward once again.