Author Thread: Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Admin

Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 05:08 PM

The problem with Women:

Women have little or no problem at all, except for playing �difficult to get� when their �husbands� come calling. Unfortunately, some men don�t like being fooled around by women. When they make an attempt and nothing comes forth in time, they withdraw completely! I have seen some cases where some women delayed responses to men�s proposal for 6 months!! That�s crazy!! Well, some men can have such a dogged determination, but not all of them. If a woman comes to give testimony that her husband waited for 2 years before she finally accepted him and you think that is also ideal for you, too bad!!

In addition, God�s will may clash with human will in many women. They seem to be too choosy, wanting a kind of man or the other. Fantasies are very common among women, but it is usually better to allow God�s will to prevail and always better to express your desires in prayer rather than in fantasies.

I know of a woman in my church that said she and her husband married in a single room with only one mattress for them to sleep. Between 7 and 10 years later, they are one of the richest people in town, living a huge mansion and with fleet of cars. Another one, a pastor friend, said he pursued a lady for 6 years!! Yet, the lady kept saying NO!! Just 3 weeks to this pastor�s wedding to another lady, this first lady started sending her brothers to my pastor friend to beg him and accept her. Alas, it was too late!! Eventually, she got married to someone eels, but she kept telling my friend that she is not enjoying her marriage. Many ladies are involved in this kind of situation.

I think Christian ladies need to be closer to God at the period of choosing a man to marry more than any time else in life!! Sometimes, a lady may get 5 or more proposals at the same time, and there are seasons that a man may not even look at her twice let alone get a date invitation. God�s wisdom is required to manage these contrasting situations, as they say �opportunity comes, but once...� I strongly believe that many single ladies of 30 years above desperate to get a husband had at one time in their lives received proposals, which they threw in trash can out of pride or ....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Men!!

As far as marriage is concerned, the main problems lie with men. Well, I am a man. From my personal experience, more than 70% of marriages break because of men�s unfaithfulness. Well, that�s not the debate here.

There is a popular belief that men population in the world is lower to that of women... nope! If you studied Biology (Population Genetics), you would understand that human population is usually a ratio of 0.9:1.1 either in favour of men or women in different countries. There is what is called �Balance in nature� between predators and prey, men and women, producers and consumers etc.

Men are the ones who have problem of wanting to have a car, build a house and have a �great� job before getting married. Some men are not willing to give up their liberty for marriage. I mean, in marriage, a man would have to come home on time, stay less with friends and more with wife, stop or reduce partying and drinking, and some men don�t like that. In fact, one of the first crises a marriage face is �friends versus wife� and the solution lies with the husband. As a result, it is not that men�s population is lower to that of women, but the number of men wanting to get married is far less than the number of ladies waiting to go to the altar.

However, that�s not all. Some men simply have hatred for women, and this could be complicated. Some men may have been victimized by women � rape, being duped or his mum broke up with his dad and abandoned you � and as such, they turned off women from their lives and never willing to get married. Eventually, the devil gives them an alternative of homosexuality so as to meet their sexual needs.

Another group of men are the shy types. Some men simply have problems relating with women. This is probably because they were born into a family of only boys and the only female in the house was their mother, they went to �boys only� schools and had very little time with girls. Such will definitely have problems of building confidence to face a lady to say, �I love you�.

One simple truth here for ladies is that: if God leads you to a man and he did not come to propose to you, if you are convinced that he is a child of God, better you go and propose to him! Propose to him? Yes. If not, someone else smarter than you will go first and �snatch� him from you. Better don�t let �Jacob come and take your blessings away�. If he is a child of God and he is matured, I am sure he won�t laugh at you! He would take it serious. The point is that he may be a shy type or while God has told you about him, He didn�t tell him about you. So, you need to pray and go and talk to him yourself, then he would get down on his knees and pray and of course, God would confirm your proposal to him and the deal is made! Another alternative is to talk to your pastor about what God told you about him and let your pastor act as an intermediary.

I am just concerned with the fact that there are so many Christian ladies out there; desperately look for someone to call �my dear�, and in the process, some of them fell to the wrong hands.

What are your thoughts?

here4us

View Profile
History
Why are there so Many Marriageable Ladies Yet still Single?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2019 02:39 PM

Bible give answers to your questions!