Author Thread: getting over my pain
hand8787

View Profile
History
getting over my pain
Posted : 24 Aug, 2013 09:31 PM

So after 5 years of searching I found my 5 year olds mom, I went on 1300 mile trip to meet my daughter, thought me and her mom were going to work things out, I was fooled.I went back to my hometown which is 1300 miles from her.Now when I call her mom she won't let me talk to my daughter. For 5 years i was single took me that long to finally get over her, now same feelings have came back. I figured it wouldn't be this hard maybe because i have a beautiful little girl I would like to know as she grows up, not sure what i should do next.

Lukia

View Profile
History
getting over my pain
Posted : 27 Aug, 2013 03:59 AM

Sorry for all the pain.I wish your daughter was old enough to know she can talk to you even when the mother is not there.

Pray about the pain in your heart but don't give up calling though you may not call very often atleast for the sake of your daughter.

Its not easy but you will get over it with time.

1jon310

View Profile
History
getting over my pain
Posted : 25 Oct, 2013 07:44 PM

You are not alone. I traveled close to two thousand miles to be around my children and their mother would not allow me to see the children even though I was legally able to.

The situation is still in progress even though the children are grown. If not for the grace of God and His abiding presence I would have fallen apart a long time ago. Remember, please take it to heart, that your child's Heavenly Father Loves your child more then you ever will be able to. He will be faithful to you both. Lean on Him and trust Him to carry you. If He will do it for the likes of me, it will be amazing to see what He will do for you.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus infuse every part of your being and satisfy your heart and soul

r