Author Thread: Tired
shineme27

View Profile
History
Tired
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 09:36 AM

What will you do if you in the situation getting bored or tired with your job or busy life? I am getting tired with my double job and my undergraduated study at college. I am also active at church in youth and kids. I feel like I want to stop all the activities for months.

lyeji

View Profile
History
Tired
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 11:33 AM

Hi! First of all I want to wish you all the best in your current endeavors!

I believe it is quite normal to get tired especially when you have been working too hard and under pressure. You need to pray about the situation and ask God to reveal to you what is really going on. Also think about what goals you have. Maybe you need to create some balance in your life if you are working and living under too much pressure? Or maybe you can start looking for another job that will stimulate and excite you? Whatever decision you decide to take, just be prayerful about it and remember that God always has a plan for us...not to harm us but to bless us!

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Tired
Posted : 11 Sep, 2013 02:59 AM

Maybe you can take a vacation and relax for a month, after exams,so that you won't have anything giving you pressure.It helps sometimes.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Tired
Posted : 11 Sep, 2013 03:00 AM

Maybe you should take a vacation and relax for a month,after exams,so that you won't have anything giving you pressure.

It helps sometimes.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Tired
Posted : 11 Sep, 2013 03:02 AM

Maybe you should take a vacation and relax for a month,after exams,so that you don't have anything giving you pressure.

It helps sometimes.