Author Thread: Is there any widows here like me?
helly

View Profile
History
Is there any widows here like me?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2013 11:47 PM

being a single mom after after the death of my husband i felt like I will never make it in life.once your partner is no more life changes and there is a gap left but through prayers God is always faithful.I know am not alone there are many singles out there but always be strong and put God first.

mcubed

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 04:32 PM

I remember when my husband died I blamed all life events on his death. Bills I could not pay the stupid things I did just living life on life�s terms. Then I realized life was just falling apart around me (forget my emotions) behind on rent, electric, and all the other bills because I just lost me life-support!!!! I had to meet Y-shua� face-to-face�. All I could do at that time was writing down the things I knew true about Him. He gave a rainbow and promised to never flood the Earth again, He loved me, He chose to create me, He was (is) Creator of heaven and Earth, and I am in His hands. He is the master of the universe, and He put every tear in His bottle and counts them!!!! Those simple things became more real to me than my physical being!!! Many years have passed since Alex went home� I think about him� I miss him!!!! But I live!!!!! I live a full and happy life!!!! Why because those little things about Y-shua are TRUE AND REAL AS MUCH AS THE BIG THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y-shua has become my husband!!!!

olamilekan2013

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2013 05:30 AM

i am a honest person, as my test of policy .hobbies are writing,reading and singing, traveling and exercising my body, i am looking for true relationship ,as they say " a true relationship is like a safe shelter , find one and you have found a treasure nothing else as value , there is no way of putting a price on it" CAN YOU DEVELOP ONE WITH ME?I wish i could get to know you .everyman or a woman need a virtue partner in his or her life. i believe that i have find one in you .. if only you can give chance to prove it.i believe you allow me to develop this relationship with you

I am a very sincere person that lives by the rules of respect to others and myself. I'm very honest and love caring for others, I receive joy each day knowing I've made someone else happy or smile...Things like that are my main attraction. My hobbies consist of writing, singing, travelling and motivating, encouraging and praying with and for others. I have a strong belief in God/Jesus and I believe in worship and rebuking satan-in these days and times you MUST be ready so I stay guarded with my Godly armour :-) As far as relationship concerns, God first then chain of command. I honor n RESPECT my woman, I'm obedient to heras long as she follows Christ. I vow to keep a well and happy home and a smile on my queen face if it means making sacrifices of my own, I just love to take good care of a good woman. I'm understanding, forgiving, emotional, sensitive, easily hurt because I love so hard. I care about the world. Im a very strong minded man, not a fool, I'm honest and very trust worthy, intelligent, very hard worker and don't mind getting my hands dirty, im a giver, and Love children. There's more ,,,, much more but I've poured out the base of who I am.

anthony230

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2014 05:31 AM

Hi dear,

hw are you doing? hope is well? i like you can we be friend ..and start a relationship if you care...i do hope to hear from you soon. take good care of yourself...God bless you.

From Anthony

kemunto

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2014 09:14 AM

Hi Helly, i do fully understand your words. God is key to all the widowhood journey. I am a mother of two sons and my hubby passed away 4+ years. It send a dark cloud over us but God has been faithful and we have not missed any meals nor have we been kicked out due to unpaid bills. He provides in a timely manner. I will continue to praise and thank Him for his love. Blessings your way

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 03:34 AM

I was in the same situation when I was left with children. Well it takes some time to adjust but eventually things even gets better. Our God is so good. Seeking his kingdom and righteousness first, surely mercy, grace and favour will overflow upon you and the children, and the past becomes history.