Author Thread: What are the pros and cons?
Admin

What are the pros and cons?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2014 08:39 PM

What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying a single mom with one child? Until now, I always wanted to find someone with no children. But I may change my mind..

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2014 08:20 PM

Nobody knows the answer? LOL

This is funny.

Matthew75

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 01:21 PM

There is no real answer because the pros and cons of wanting to get married is the same regardless of children.

The dynamics are different but I would not consider these as either pros or cons.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 05:21 PM

I will say this; if you're to have a future together, and especially if the child has no contact with their father, then the woman needs to accept you as an equal in parenting. If she doesn't and everything needs to be done her way, then you're basically an unpaid sitter for the kid, and there's too many women who believe that carrying the baby makes them inherently better parents or have more rights. Of course, you also have to prove you're responsible enough to look after them too, so equal parenting won't be from the start.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2014 09:43 PM

As a father with my kids most of the time I place value on women who have children or have raised them over those who have not. It's not a deal breaker but a good mom is from the Lord and should be praised.

hliz

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2016 04:06 AM

i salute you for raising your kids, i honestly salute you.

Am a single mother of 3 children, i raised them and i know its not easy but by Gods grace they are now big. Am like you my children are with me in everything and i wont like anything or anybody separate us. God bless you for the wonderful work