Author Thread: Wife has left me
Admin

Wife has left me
Posted : 21 Apr, 2014 04:21 AM

I have been struggling with my faith since my wife has left me due to my conversion from islam to christianity. She embarassed me a lot before that. In return, I did not say anything wrong against islam. I brought her to Europe when I got a job.I helped her in getting admission to a professional institute by solving tasks used to get selected. After she finished her study, I prayed for her to get a job that she got on the same day that I prayed. Even than she denied that it was because of my prayer to the heavenly father. Now she has compelled me to leave the apartment. I am temporary living with a member from USA.I am an apostate and right now looking for protection and a sincere Christian soul.

View Profile
History
Wife has left me
Posted : 21 Apr, 2014 08:09 PM

Im sorry you are having a tough time of it brother! Im sorry you lost your wife and that she kicked you out. The good news is you are now a child of the king of kings!!! Praise the Lord! It sounds trite but just trust God. He will provide and he alone is your fortress.

Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Brother,Jesus will heal your heart if you ask him to. He is in the healing business!! Just ask and walk in it. Believe with all your heart that he will take care of everything. Stay in the study of the Bible and in time everything will be alright. Focus on good things and do the best you can to stay focused on Jesus.

Philippians 4:8-9 8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Get involved in something you enjoy like a sport or

something to help keep your mind on good things!

Its going to get better. DO NOT LOSE FAITH. God is with you and you have to trust him. God knows best and your wife is not with you now because you must be equally yoked.

God has big plans for you!

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,� declares the Lord, �plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

May God bless you!!!

Here are some scriptures to meditate on. They are Gods heart brother! The inherent word of God.

James 1:2

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,

1 Peter 4:12

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;

Romans 8:28

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose

Romans 8:35-39

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Just as it is written, "For Thy sake we are being put to death all day long; We were considered as sheep to be slaughtered." But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

Philippians 4:6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. "Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I pray that these Bible Verses about trials and tribulations were helpful and comforting to you today.

HoosierHomeschooler

View Profile
History
Wife has left me
Posted : 25 Aug, 2014 12:19 PM

Amen, Sister "Hidden".