Author Thread: Jesus is with us in our darkest trials/storms!!! Hallelujah!!!
Admin

Jesus is with us in our darkest trials/storms!!! Hallelujah!!!
Posted : 22 Apr, 2014 05:59 PM

Ps 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Can you read that verse and mean it in your heart? Life is not a bed of roses. Some people have an illusion that once you believe in Jesus and put your trust in him that all of your worries and cares are done and gone and that you will never have problems in your life again.

Don't you wish it was that simple?! But God in his infinite wisdom has another plan. If we all had it good and easy, we would have no need for our Savoir. God is so amazing, he knows just how much pressure is enough on our lives to hold us and not break us.

:purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel:

2 Cor 4:8-9 (8) We are hard presed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in dispair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

I am thankful that in the trials, I can know that He will never leave me or turn away from me. I am thankful that He will hold me in the palm of his hand and comfort me. I am thankful that He has loved me enough to send his Son for my sins.

Matt 28:20 And surely I am with you always, to the very end of age.

Learn to look for the rainbow.....right in the midst of the darkest storm. If you seek him, you will find him......and all his peace and rest that comes with and from him.

Jn 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Thank you Jesus for your grace and mercy and love for us!