Author Thread: What do you think?
Admin

What do you think?
Posted : 4 May, 2009 02:29 PM

I'm not sure if this topic should be posted in this section but i'll post it here anyway.

I had a very dear friend who I met a couple of months ago. He was a very young christian. We exchanged ideas about the bible and we prayed together. I encouraged him to go to church. We discuss christian books. He then became so devout (so i thought), he was so eager to become a very good christian.

The last couple of weeks he went cold... Then came the news that he coverted into Islam... I was so sad about what had happened. I was trying to figure out what went wrong.

He started questioning the Godness of Jesus and the Trinity.

I believe that there is a reason why we met... I still pray to God that he would touch his heart and that he would be able to find his way back to God...

Do you think there's still a chance that he would go back to christianity? Is there a chance that he would still find redemption?

dan84

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 7 May, 2009 04:09 PM

hi graciela.. I believe that everyone has a chance to know who our god is and it has to be our own decision to accept jesus into our lives. I'm sure god will let him see the relevant choices he has to make and it sounds like you were doing a good thing praying with him and offering him to go to your church.. but it ultimately has to be his decition. Keep him in your prayers as I will too.

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 7 May, 2009 10:32 PM

Thank you dan 84. I agree with everything you said. He wasn't going to our church he's from another country and I just met him here. We had a good relation until he decided to be converted into Islam.

I believe that he had his chance to know God and be saved but as you said we make our own decision.. and he did made his decision and that is to go the other way. Thank you for praying with me... Please continue to pray that he may find the light and that he would feel God's touch in his life and heart.

Thank you so much. God bless you.

arrowtt

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 17 May, 2009 09:51 AM

Yes he has a chance sister....

I have been seeking everywhere, tried buddism, muslim, atheism,everything, then i find God finally----u see, as a seeker ,it is a hard road,but i think God was already there even in other directions:)

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 19 May, 2009 01:16 PM

dear gracie, you did your part.. now its up to the guy and GOD. you cant make someone stick with JESUS or make em accept HIM truely.. all you can do is let em know how they too can become saved. the it becomes a heart thing for them..

john 6:44-45 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall all be taught by God. Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

ole cattle

Boazsruth

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:26 PM

You could try and explain to him that Mohamed and Buddha and Allah and all the others didn't rise from the dead. Jesus rose again and took the keys to death, hell and the grave...last time I checked he is the only one! Praise God without the resurrection there would be no gospel. Just pray for him, prayer is a powerful thing!

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2009 10:23 PM

have him read this book if he is really out to find the truth..

http://www.amazon.com/Walked-Among-Evidence-Historical-Jesus/dp/0840742770

LOVECOLORADO

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2013 05:55 AM

STRUGGLING WITH MY FAITH: One suggestion is to

go to JAMES 1:5 AND as GOD for WISDOM.

If you sincerely desire WISDOM then GOD will grant anyone

WISDOM and WISDOM will lead you straight into

THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Thanks for reading this posting. Also check out

Proverbs 4:7 and Proverbs 7:4

Istan4jc7

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 2 Jun, 2013 12:37 PM

hi my name is Stanley an i believe god send me to you today to give you wisdom an knowledge of is word an guidance so i will give you all i know a little at a time bcoz i do love to study other false religions an how to defend the true gospel of Jesus Christ an what u need to study is apologetic s on how to give a answer for the hope that is in Jesus our lord go to youtube

an checkout ravi Zacharias the best christian apologist an see how he answer a muslim or any reigious person who ask question

paste this in youtube

A Muslim Student Challenges Ravi Zacharias

there is so much to learn from these great man of faith an also theology is another favorite of mine but if a person become a Muslim an believe this doctrine will most likely perish there also muslim who converted to born again christians as most christians dont know that may religions call them self christian but are not like jehovah witnesses an the mormon an religious chatholics if u need prove i show you give me a holla ill send you all about each religions believe an teaching on the so call god word they all preach an teach a difrent jesus but only a born again christian teach the true jesus by using the bible alone not the bible an watch tower or the bible an the book of mormon ect the bible an nothing else is what we teach a true christian teach gbu [email protected]

LynnaRenae8

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 3 Aug, 2013 12:39 PM

You planted a seed. Pray for him that God will send someone else along his path that will make him search further into the truth.:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
What do you think?
Posted : 11 May, 2014 01:45 AM

The seeds and the sewer:prayingm: