Author Thread: Praise God in all things
Admin

Praise God in all things
Posted : 9 May, 2014 08:39 PM

Hi there brothers and sisters in Christ! I was a single parent for 16 yrs. It was hard and it got lonely sometimes. But I tell ya what if someone had helped me along back then with some scriptures and also told me that I needed to guard my heart in the times when I got too lonely,I would have fared better Im sure! Theres an acronym "HALT". Dont ever let yourself get too:

Hungry

Angry

Lonely

Tired

because when we are too much of these we are VULNERABLE to satans ploys!

When you feel in a vulnerable state get up and start dancing and praising the Lord! Worship your Father in heaven who has said he will never leave you!

Thank him for everything you can think of !! Read Gods word and ask God to fill your cup and ask him to strengthen you in that area you are struggling.

Put on the full armor of God before you get out of bed!!

Affirm the power of the Holy Spirit in your life!

And lastly,turn your attention to helping someone who is not as blessed as you are! The best way to forget our troubles is to help someone else.

Heres a few scriptures. I pray that these bring comfort to you! In Jesus name. Amen

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 John 4:13

By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Psalm 27:10

For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the Lord will take me in.

Psalm 121:1-2

A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Gods grace to you~

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Praise God in all things
Posted : 11 May, 2014 11:11 PM

Good sharing

View Profile
History
Praise God in all things
Posted : 13 Jun, 2014 09:32 PM

I love it when scripture is shared. Thanks for doing it.

Save by His Grace

View Profile
History
Praise God in all things
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 02:30 AM

tnx a lot i am encourage coz i am also a single parent.

Save by His Grace

View Profile
History
Praise God in all things
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 02:31 AM

tnx a lot i am encourage coz i am also a single parent.

Cesa14

View Profile
History
Praise God in all things
Posted : 27 Sep, 2014 08:10 AM

Just keep on walking w/God!