Author Thread: Nice Singles site, but where are all the guys ?
Admin

Nice Singles site, but where are all the guys ?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2008 05:10 PM

Today, I took some time to scroll through many pages of profiles both men and women. What I noticed was the same problem I see in so many churches. The women outnumber the guys at least 8 to 1.

Are there more women in Christianity I wonder ? Since the Bible sets the man as the spiritual head over the woman, and to be directly accountable to God, one must wonder why we do not have more male "leadership" in Christianity. I am not talking about ministers to large congregations..just the responsibility of men to follow Christ !

I think there is a strong need to focus more ministry on bringing men to Christ. They need to get out of the house, out from the tv set and into the church. Football and other tv programs have become their God. The lack of effective Christian male role models in the US shows very strongly in government and in society.

So to come on this site and find a serious low number of men just like in church is scary.

Where will they be when the Groom comes for the church ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2008 04:49 PM

:applause:thank you. it is time for men to take the forefront in our worship. my name is james, and can be reached at [email protected] i am a 43 yr old w male. i am also a child of the KIng, Jesus is my Lord. i am a single father, and i live in south georgia. i just returned from a worship on jekyll island, and will never be the same, as i saw and learned so many things. i also received power and gifts from God, and as you can tell, am really excited about it. myself, i am interested in a companion, but am not in a hurry, as i will not settle for just whoever. the Bible says that we are not to be yoked unequally with unbelievers. appearance in not a major concern of mine, but i take good care of myself, and would like for that someone to do the same. my daughter is 15yrs old, and is my favorite person

Taking ground for the kingdom

james

Ken37

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2008 04:04 PM

The main reason I don't attend a church is because the ones I've tied either only preach a politically correct and/or feminist half-gospels OR are full of other abominations..like what Ezekiel saw...replete with graven images and false teachings...MANDATORY tithing and women preachers not being the least. If this offends you...welll..now at least you know why some of us will not be partakers of "Churchianity".

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2008 07:01 PM

Blessings Sisters in Christ :angel:

here looking for Christian sister friends . if ok with u, message me?

johnny

for my Christian testimony www.myspace.com/Johnmrice :waving: