Author Thread: Dating Stories??
Admin

Dating Stories??
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 06:22 PM

What's your most interesting dating story? Funny or serious.

I had this guy once that asked me on a date. He seemed really nice and we had been talking for a while. He seemed like a very nice Christian guy. Well he had everything planned out. The day came and he never showed. Well me being the person who always give the benefit of the doubt decides to go look at his facebook like super late that night because I went and hung out with one of my girlfriends when he didn't show up. Let me mention that right after I got on facebook he text me and said that some emergency had come up and that he didn't have his phone until just then and he had to go out of town and had no time to do anything fun or communicate with anyone. Back to facebook. I look at his facebook and he had been posting pictures from his phone all day.. pictures with girls, eating at waffle house and chronicling his life the entire day. So,, yea.. I get him on the phone and that was an awkward situation haha he forgot I could see his facebook..

The other story I have is I was going on some dates with this guy and after a few dates and him talking to me constantly. Well I'm hanging out with my friend and I tell her ohh I'm dating this guy and she's all wait I'm dating a guy with the same name. Turns out we were dating the same guy. Guys, if you're going to date two girls you might want to make sure they aren't good friends haha

View Profile
History
Dating Stories??
Posted : 3 Aug, 2014 12:09 PM

Dear sister this kind of thing happens when we do not let Jesus lead us. Unfortunately, many of us have these stories. Id venture to say that it was when we went ahead with our "own understanding" and not being sensitive to the spirit that indwells,that we fall into these situations.

God never intended for his true followers to act like the world and DATE. IMHO Please guard your heart. God wants to lead you in this area of your life as well.

Blessings!