Author Thread: I love being single
Admin

I love being single
Posted : 13 Sep, 2014 06:24 AM

I only have to worry about my son. Cook his meals, clean up after him, and more. My son is 4 and has done more for me financially then his own father.

Why get married and add someone's mental, emotional problems to my already busy life? Because he can help pay bills? Uh no that is not good enough. Because he loves me? No man love is only conditional. I see no benefit of breaking what is peaceful to be a part of a nightmare.

I am happy single mom and I do not want marriage.

My son needs a father? Well God is here. He need a male figure? Well God will provide him one.

God knew I never wanted marriage. I use to pray to God to give me a baby. I was told I couldn't have kids so I started looking into foster care. I prayed and even though the man I got pregnant by is a complete basket case, God gave me my son and I am happy.

His father, he is no where to be found, and I like it that way.

View Profile
History
I love being single
Posted : 15 Sep, 2014 03:02 PM

Its good that you can still find happiness and be single.Friends have told me that I need a husband but I think that Jesus is all me and my son needs the same for you Jesus is all you need.:applause::applause:

View Profile
History
I love being single
Posted : 15 Jan, 2015 05:02 PM

I assure you, there is someone out there god has for you, and your opinion of being single will change for good.:bouncy:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
I love being single
Posted : 19 Aug, 2015 01:15 PM

I love being single too!

In God'S Time, that may change.

Right now, I just enjoy the ride.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
History
I love being single
Posted : 19 May, 2016 08:58 AM

"I only have to worry about my son. Cook his meals, clean up after him, and more. My son is 4 and has done more for me financially then his own father.

Why get married and add someone's mental, emotional problems to my already busy life? Because he can help pay bills? Uh no that is not good enough. Because he loves me? No man love is only conditional. I see no benefit of breaking what is peaceful to be a part of a nightmare.

I am happy single mom and I do not want marriage.

My son needs a father? Well God is here. He need a male figure? Well God will provide him one.

God knew I never wanted marriage. I use to pray to God to give me a baby. I was told I couldn't have kids so I started looking into foster care. I prayed and even though the man I got pregnant by is a complete basket case, God gave me my son and I am happy.

His father, he is no where to be found, and I like it that way."

You have a worship problem.

You have called God a liar, and found pleasure in it. You have desired what God ordained to exist in the marriage relationship, and obtained it by sinful means, i.e., you committed fornication, which is sin according to 1 Corinthians 6. Then you mock God by saying He will provide what you actively oppose, i.e., a husband.

You have robbed your son of his ability of being obedient to God, because he cannot obey his father, as he is commanded in Ephesians 6 and Deuteronomy 5, "Children, obey your parentS in the Lord, for this is right. �Honor your father and mother,� which is the first commandment with promise: �that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.� This command reflects the necessity of having the human father in his life for his well being.

You are teaching your son that it is okay to be disobedient to God and grab what he wants when he wants it, by your example. He will suffer for your arrogance.

You say God gave you a son, when He permitted nature to take it's course. That is like saying that God wants people who jump off the side of a mountain to die. Nature simply takes it's course when you fall to the earth after jumping and are crushed by the impact.

You get married as an act of obedience to God, because He says it is right, but you have rejected the word of the Lord. 1 Samuel 15

The Lord rebuke you.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
I love being single
Posted : 19 Sep, 2017 07:08 AM

As christians do you understand the meaning of staying single. The bible gives us only 2 options. Either to get married or stay single and holy. You should avoid sleeping around with men out of wedlock. You decided to have a child without being married. Why then are you robbing your son's right to know his father. Wether the father is supporting his child financially or not, have mercy on the poor innocent kid. Let us show love to our children and we will be their models.