Author Thread: Any Whovians out there?
Admin

Any Whovians out there?
Posted : 15 Oct, 2014 11:31 PM

Just wondering what you think of the new season and the new Doctor. I definitely don't like the way they change the opening theme music but I'm kind of starting to like the new Doctor.

JoshDreher

View Profile
History
Any Whovians out there?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2014 11:41 AM

I'm liking the new Doctor so far. I know that personally, it takes me a while to get used to the new personality, and dynamics between the Doctor and his companions. It is a little odd that the 11th Doctor was a bloke, flirting with all the girls and at all the guys, yet the 12th seems to have almost as much trouble with genders as Strax. I don't know what to make of the afterlife that all of the dead characters (including the robot from the season premiere) go to.

I do think the episodes are better written than some of the ones towards the end of Matt Smith's run as the Doctor.

View Profile
History
Any Whovians out there?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2014 12:05 PM

It is a pretty big personality change I'm having to get used too. I definitely think I liked matt smith's entrance as a new doctor the best out of them. Well next to David Tennant's second time showing up haha

EmilyH54

View Profile
History
Any Whovians out there?
Posted : 21 May, 2018 05:43 PM

Proud Whovian!! How do you feel about a female doctor? And did any of you watch the spin-off series Class? It had such potential, but, saddly crashed and burned.