Author Thread: Are you part of Patriots Nation? Are you a Patriots fan?
Admin

Are you part of Patriots Nation? Are you a Patriots fan?
Posted : 22 Nov, 2015 03:42 PM

If you are part of Patriots Nation, and a fan of the greatest NFL franchise ever make your voice be heard. The Patriots are once again having a great season, and looking to repeat as Super Bowl Champs. Indeed no stopping us unto Super Bowl title number 5! GO PATRIOTS!!!!

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2015 10:20 AM

At least on here, you appear to be alone in your adoration of the Patriots. . . Gee, I wonder why???

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2015 10:34 AM

Well if you wonder why perhaps that shows your lack of knowledge, and ignorance. The Patriots are the most loved, and yet most hated team in the NFL. Do you actually think that there are no other Patriots fans on here? Are you really that blind to the truth that the Patriots have the largest fan base in the NFL?

So tell me in your infinite wisdom (of course being sarcastic) who are you a fan of? What loser team do you follow? Please do share.

GO PATRIOTS UNTO SUPER BOWL TITLE NUMBER 5!

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2015 12:59 PM

Hit a nerve, did I? . . .lol . . . That's some temper you have there. . . true character really shows through when you fancy yourself as "anonymous." . . But, God is watching. . . and listening young man. Peace to you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 10:46 AM

Well once again you don't mention who your team is? Are you ashamed of your team? Are you?

Yes I do have a temper. I am Cuban, and we tend to speak our mind.

Yes you are right God is watching, and listening to a pathetic thing like yourself who makes herself out to be more than what she is. But please keep posting messages on here, and I promise you that by the time I am done with you, you will be sorry you ever posted a message on my post. I promise you that.

Hey at least I post a picture of myself unlike yourself. Woman you have NO idea who you are dealing with, but please go ahead, and keep posting your messages. By the time I am done with you, you will hopefully come to realize you DO NOT mess with a prophet of the most high God, you pathetic, pitiful creature that you are.

THE LORD GOD REBUKE YOU, YOU SERVANT OF SATAN!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 10:55 AM

So according to your profile I see that you smoke, and drink, and yet you talk about character. So I see you are defiling the temple which is the body. What a hypocrite that you are. Just another hypocrite who is going to end up burning in hell, and the lake of fire on that day. How is that for your character? You disgusting, vile worm of Satan.THE LORD GOD REBUKE THEE!!!!

By the way GO PATRIOTS!!!!

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 02:06 PM

. . . wow!

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2016 08:01 AM

To

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2016 08:03 AM

To those who wrote to me privately, with words of support and comfort, thank you! . .

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2018 10:58 PM

Being Cuban doesn't justify responding the way you did bro. I'm from NYC. You think WE don't have a reputation? Yet I try to respond to people reasonably.

As for my NFL loyalty, it's to the NY Jets! Yes, the Jets. And, you can remind me of just how unsuccessful they are as a franchise and I will only agree with you. You can't hurt me by knocking my boys or my loyalty to them. I KNOW they stink and possibly will continue to stink until Jesus establishes His millennial rule. But, being a true New Yawka, I am loyal and dedicated and die-hard. Though this marriage is an unhappy one, I remain married.

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2018 06:23 PM

No I am not a professional football fan. I deserted the Steelers when they knelt during the national anthem.