Author Thread: hi : )
alexsis88

View Profile
History
hi : )
Posted : 28 Apr, 2016 03:38 AM

im mom of 5 years old girl.

lately i feel so lonely myself when i go to church.

i see many of lovely familys at the church.

i know we all are same.

and every marriage are same with the others.

they do fight and argue with family members.

like the other familys.

but when sunday comes they do appologize each other

before they go to church as god tought us.

and come to church, seat together as usual and

worship with warm heart.

i think happyness is not a special thing.

small and normal thing like this.

i wish i could make loving, healthy family again.

if god arrows me as soon as possible.

im not go church for looking people but

i do my best to see only god.

but you know ^_^;

im human being 20s healthy woman.

lately my daughter asking me to make her

sister or brother because she feels lonely too.

she didnt ask me to make dad for her.

she knows that will make my mommys heart hurt.

but i can see she really want good daddy.

ive been prayed for hudsband since 01.01.2016

being honest this pray make me more closer to god

i dont have chance to meet a person for having serious relationship in real life. i dont want to drink alcohol and go club, sleep easy and the other things for make bf.

so i joined here.

is it will be possible? can i have hope?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2016 11:20 AM

You have taken the first right steps. You have committed your way to God and gone to church. You are staying away from the obvious traps (bars, being easy, etc). Fighting through the loneliness... I can promise you we all are trying to do that very thing, right now. Trying to wait on God and waiting on a person who has all the power and does not tell you what He is doing, all the time, can be very frustrating. God bless you.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:31 PM

Hi

remember people do not always see you the way you see yourself but the way you see yourself has a way of reflecting in the way you relate with people so as has been said to you already, you have taken the first step by building a relationship with God and with God and in God you will have your desires met.

have faith, be presentable and approachable,

stay behind after church for a little while and interact with people and soon someone will take interest in you.

Remain blessed

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 11:13 AM

The trouble is we are not (or shouldnt) be a part of the world, Just in the world and therefore we cant (or shouldnt) compromise with its ways. The trouble today is that most churches are just full of idiots the same as everywhere else. No im not going to promise you a husband like the prosperity gospel teachers tell you and risk setting yourself up for disapointment, Indeed you may have to suffer greatly for your whole life but DONT FORGET THAT THIS LIFE IS ONLY FOR 70 or so years which is a drop in the ocean compared to heavan which is eternal. If the Holy virgin Mary remained celibate her whole life then so can everyone else as she is a role model to humanity! Your child will have to look for the father in heavan and be comforted by the saints for company. Your never alone much as we can all too easily forget. We dont just have Communion with Jesus and God but also the whole of the heavanly kingdom watching over us aleady (this does not mean that we wont be tested however).

If you were to decontaminate yourself of protestant herisies and look more towards HIgh anglican, Roman Catholic, Coptic, Orthodox, etc ways of thinking this would all become clear