Author Thread: World-Renowned Scientist Finds Proof 'God' Created The Universe
Admin

World-Renowned Scientist Finds Proof 'God' Created The Universe
Posted : 22 Jun, 2016 01:51 PM

He's not a Christian, but interesting none the less. Here's an excerpt from christianpost.com today.

Dr. Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist and co-founder of the highly regarded String Field Theory, has created a stir in the scientific community by saying he believes there is evidence that the universe was created by a higher intelligence and not by accident.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said in an an article published in the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies, according to ForcesMente. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence, not unlike a favorite computer game, but of course, more complex and unthinkable," Kaku said in 2015, according to Nova Evolution. "Analyzing the behavior of matter at the subatomic scale, hit by the pitch radius semi tachyon for the first time in history, a tiny point in space, totally free of any influence of the universe, matter, force, or law, is perceived in an unprecedented way absolute chaos. So, what we call chance no longer makes more sense, because we are in a universe governed by established rules and hazards not determined by universal plane. This means that, in all probability, there is an unknown force that governs everything."

ladyarwen

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2016 10:17 PM

Awesome! I love how secular scientists keep accidentally discovering God's hand in all of creation!

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 04:20 PM

He's spinning that line to stop people searching for the real truth.

People in general are no longer satisfied with theories or 'proofs' that look flimsy to the modern generation to say the least.

I mean does anyone sane really believe that a man walked on the moon in 1969??

It would be easier to walk on water or turn water into wine than travel 235,000 miles in a tin box through the Van Allen Belt.

Space suit technology is practically the slowest evolving technology in existence as they have barely changed in 40 years.

If they were that good why were they not used by people in radiation zones such Chenobyl? There's a lot of rads in space so they should be able to it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2017 10:26 PM

Another theory is that they are at least 50 years ahead of public science and did safely go there and come back... they just filmed it beforehand anyway as a backup since no film going through the belt would easily survive. Also some streams of thought believe that the big lie is that this was the first manned moon mission and that there already was a moon-base.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2017 01:39 PM

Buzz Aldrin said on his deathbed that they never went because there were aliens already there sending threatening messages.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2017 07:45 PM

It's great to know a few, among the highly educated, are finally coming to grips with false science ie evolution.

Why folks ever thought creation was caused by anything other than intelligence is mystifying.

Perhaps more mystifying, why does it take so long for that obvious truth to settle in for academic elitists in the first place!

Romans 1 clearly indicates how obvious God is simply by looking around at creation. In fact you would have to be a fool, educated beyond your intelligence, to miss it.

The Bible says the fool resists belief in the God of Creation simply because they love sin and want to suppress the Truth.

Regrettably, fools trade on foolishness. If a previously held idea becomes embarrassingly fallacious, they merely embrace another. Here, an "unknown intelligence" works just as well to replace the Holy God they don't want to know. They hate Him because he holds them accountable.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2017 07:47 PM

It's great to know a few, among the highly educated, are finally coming to grips with false science ie evolution.

Why folks ever thought creation was caused by anything other than intelligence is mystifying.

Perhaps more mystifying, why does it take so long for that obvious truth to settle in for academic elitists in the first place!

Romans 1 clearly indicates how obvious God is simply by looking around at creation. In fact you would have to be a fool, educated beyond your intelligence, to miss it.

The Bible says the fool resists belief in the God of Creation simply because they love sin and want to suppress the Truth.

Regrettably, fools trade on foolishness. If a previously held idea becomes embarrassingly fallacious, they merely embrace another. Here, an "unknown intelligence" works just as well to replace the Holy God they don't want to know. They hate Him because he holds them accountable.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 02:20 PM

I'm not very highly educated, I was bored of school by age 14 and cruised the last years. Still got some decent exam results but it's practically impossible to not be able to read and write or understand basic math after 11 years.

I was already studying engineering and firearms from books and magazines as well as being reasonable with the spanners by the time I left school. Now I'm into fitness training and computers, I'm currently ranked 5th in the UK advanced overclocking league. If I ever get the balls to handle some liquid nitrogen I might be good enough to get sponsored or turn pro.

I just find the whole space travel ideas amusing to pick apart. It doesn't take a lot of working out that you would need a heat shield to exit earths atmosphere as well as get back in. The whole re entry business was invented to stop less wealthy countries or entrepreneurs from having a go at their own space programs.

Also why would there be no gravity on the space station?

It's the gravity that would allow it to orbit the earth so therefore the gravity would affect the contents so that whichever side was facing the world would be the floor.

If you corner a car fast the effects don't stop at the tires and suspension, the whole inside of the car is pulled towards the opposite side of the corner where the G force is. Same principle.

It's laughable that such a wealthy company as NASA can't even lie well. If they employed me I'd have worked through and covered every possible angle. Unless maybe the time for people to know the truth is coming ready for the next phase of evil.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 10:27 PM

The thing is gravity is actually a very weak force, magnets can easily overpower it. The further away from the center of the gravitic force you go the more drastically it's grip of you deminishes otherwise the space stations would not be able to orbit as stably as they do. The height at wich a station orbits is high enough that the earths gravity has so little effect on it that it seems like there is no gravity.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2017 12:57 PM

Exactly!!

Thing is I've yet to see some concrete evidence that the international fake station even exists.

Will take a bit more than some CGI images and people chatting with their hair all over the place to convince me.