Author Thread: Need new forum for "Seeks Partner but not Desperate"
AmDevoted

View Profile
History
Need new forum for "Seeks Partner but not Desperate"
Posted : 22 Nov, 2016 08:03 PM

So many gals (and I guess guys too) say they are devoted Christians looking for eternal love, but I have not found it true here. Let the Lonely and not desperate find one another. I am a widower, educated, working, and supposedly not an eyesore!

Please give feedback.

Buzz

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2016 05:51 PM

Why does this need a new forum topic? I believe most users here already consider themselves to be seeking a partner and are not desperate.

zeen

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2017 08:33 PM

I do agree in part. I have been on this site since 2005 (off and on) and yet to contact someone.

The Lord leads, it might not be my season.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2017 03:00 PM

WARNING!

There are many scammers, and I do mean MANY.

Most of the scammers are those pretending to be seeking a partner, when they are just looking for someone to scam in a bogus relationship.

There are other scammers that are mulling over the profiles of people, and creating profiles that appear to meet someone's criteria.

My guess is that 90% are scammers on this site.

AmDevoted

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2017 10:31 PM

My friends, I am sure many scammers exist ... men and women. I have been contacted by some. Yet, naturally, there are some like me that are sincere and seek a bona fide relationship for keeps. I would hope as Christians that we would have God's discernment to know when in the process of being conned. I pray that those on this site obtain the joy that they seek and nobody takes the attitude of the fox in Aesop's fable, The Fox and the Grapes!