Author Thread: How to be back into relationship
JuliusStratch

View Profile
History
How to be back into relationship
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 05:13 PM

It's there any hope for a single parent to get back in relationship track again?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 08:30 PM

It depends... Depends.... on what? I dont know.

There is always a hope. On the other hand it is true that once you get used to be alone, it wont be easy to be with someone again. As longer a single life, as harder to be back into relationship. You dont want to relocate, the other dont want to leave, you dont want to live far away from your children, the other as well, dont wanna quit your job, dont want to leave your friends.....even in any situations, people are willing to make the change, but no one to get involve with.....

Am I right? I dont know?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 02:03 AM

Yes there is hope I know of a few couples my age and older who have met new partners, but we have to put ourselves out there socially not just behind the keyboards.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2016 06:39 PM

"""""Yes there is hope I know of a few couples my age and older who have met new partners, but we have to put ourselves out there socially not just behind the keyboards."""""

when you say "we have to put ourselves"...talking about...all of us? or you should refer to yourselves only sister, i see you are also behind the keyboard. You dont know of any one else how long time spends behind the keyboard, so this is now days that we should learn and talk about ourselves only. Good luck finding your partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2016 05:58 AM

My reply was in response to the original poster so i'm not sure why you have taken it personally...

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:13 PM

Yes there is hi hopes but it depends on a few factors

1, your personality - Make sure you're presentable at all times

2, your attitude - dont seize to be a wonderful person because you're overwhelmed by motherly duties.

3, not carrying your past into the present - the current man is not your ex so dont compare him with your ex.

4, train your children well because very few people will be willing to be with you if they'll have to keep up with an insolent child.

5. be optimistic - no one wants to be with someone who's always pitiful.

Hope this helps

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2016 11:17 PM

What is the problem in your relationship with your child's (children's) mother? I can only think of two possible ways for you to arrive at the description of the situation you gave. Either you were never married, and had a child with a woman was married, widowed, divorced, or never been married; or, you misrepresented yourself as single when you are divorced/married/separated from your wife.

Although we are not under the civil law of the old testament, there are principles to be gleaned from it. And we are under the moral law of the old testament, which has been reiterated in the new testament.

"If a man finds a young woman who is a virgin, who is not betrothed, and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are found out, then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman�s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her; he shall not be permitted to divorce her all his days."

So you tell me, what is the Holy Spirit saying to you?

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2017 09:08 AM

Hope is there but let it be unto God's will not your will.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 09:37 AM

Yea there is hope esp if u start focusing on d right things..

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2017 04:15 AM

I agree with you. Very good advice.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2018 05:19 PM

Hi to all...

I've seen many Christians get married who were not looking. As well as those who have been searching. Majority do not take place on the website behind the key board so to speak.

Statistically it's only 2% out of 100% who actually get paired up on a dating site.

Infact meeting the person you desire sometimes, I believe starts behind the key boards to help build up the momentum.

For example: Many people look nothing like their photos for a start. They are bigger than they were 6 months ago. More Gray hair. Loss of teeth. Loss of Hair. Loss of mobility. I think the list is endless, I dare to say more?

Even the ugliest and what might be considered as the most censored type of person gets a crack when they mice away from the keyboard. As humans must communicate face to face.

So my own experience is that the website is just a leverage.

I'm finding that I need to keep up my own momentum by putting myself out socially as that appears to be the 'best' times when I get a better response.

But due to my busy life style and lack of persistence I've resorted to the keyboard.

Hence I'm single! uuhhh....

This is most definitely an exercise which must be put into practice in the outside world.

Behind the keyboard lies scammers, liars, masturbators, fornicators, every type. Because not everyone is truly representing Jesus by being honest on a site like this

That is why we need discernment and the blood of Jesus to wash us and protect us from the wolves in sheeps clothing.

It's only the Grace of God that protects all of us.

But when we meet people face to face it is ONLY then that we have more opportunities to interact and go deeper to check them out and who they truly are & their family backgrounds.

That cannot be done behind a keyboard.

But hopefully it will drive me or a few others forward...

Wish me luck x

Wish you luck x

But most of all wish God's leading in all things!

Page : 1 2