Author Thread: The Shallowness of some
antiochus^

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 10:50 AM

There are some very strange people here indeed. Sometimes the responses (I have to say females because I am a male) that most females give is bewildering. Just wanting to see the depth of some people and you can tell its very shallow indeed. I send messages stating that I would like to chat about Christ, things pertaining to him and the situations we face as Christians and at times the reply you get is this:

"Thank you very much for your message and for taking the time to contact me.

I appreciate your interest in my profile but I don't think we would make a good match.

Please don't be discouraged or take this message as being rude or impolite.

I know that you will be blessed with love, success and happiness."

I mean, NOWHERE in the message said I love you and want to be with you! The thing that made me laugh is that I got the above message twice this week. So I know it's either online or somewhere on these forums (dont know or care because its generic).

My reply (and should be yours as well) is to "keep on the straight and narrow road. When we are in heaven we shall have all the time to chat", because you got to know the person before making that serious move (which can take years).

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 02:37 PM

Most people wouldn't ignore someone who spoke to them in real life but online it's appears to be the norm and simple "hello" is viewed as the equivalent of a marriage proposal.

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 02:58 PM

On the other hand you have time wasters people who are more than happy to communicate in the virtual world but never manage to make the transition to reality...

antiochus^

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 03:12 PM

Indeed, that is truly the case with some on this site. People really need to sit, read and understand a message before properly replying. If you can't understand then ask. Wow...

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 2 Dec, 2016 02:19 PM

This site gives everyone an option to send that generic response if they're not interested and don't want to say it themselves.

Don't consider it shallow. Even if your message was a simple hello or whatever, this is a dating site with one main purpose.

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Dec, 2016 08:07 AM

I got the same reply so I copied and pasted it on google search and sure enough, it was everywhere lol

View Profile
History
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 1 Aug, 2017 08:09 AM

I get ignored, but one time I changed my profile to some random model and behold the ignored didn't happen. I changed back and everything went back to new email. It's not like I get nothing but a gnomes, but he oneswhodo could reply with a quick no thank you. At least I know when ascammer is messaging me...